Our Twisted Love ( Sequel To Twisted Brotherly Love )

·¤°Bella°¤·

"Jacob Just Tell Me And Stop Playing !" My Bestfriend , Kayla Huffed To Her Boyfriend . Yes Guys .. Boyfriend . Let Me Catch You All Up .

After The Boys Left To New York Six Months Ago , We Thought They'd Be Back Within A 5 Day Period . But After The Boy's Audition , Uncle Walter's Co-Worker , Keisha , Wanted To Keep Them . So They Weren't Allowed To Come Home Until She Thought They Were Ready . So . As Months Past , Kayla And Jacob Got Back Together And Quit On The Friends Thing . While Their Relationship Got Stronger , I Was Hearing Less And Less From My Boyfriend , Ray . At First We Talked Every Night . Then About Twice A Week . Then Once A Week . Once Every Two Weeks . Then Eventually Once A Month . Ray Rarely Talks To Me At All Anymore . I'm Not Understanding Why . Or If We're Even Still Together . Six Months Is A Long Time To Be Away From Someone . But I Stayed Faithful Anyway . I Mostly Talk To Craig . He's Like My Bestfriend , Apart From Kayla . We Talk About Everything And I Know I Can Trust Him . Some Of You Might Think Its Not So Smart . But Craig Has Proved To Me That The Past Is The Past . But I Know None Of This Is What You Want To Hear . What You Really Wanna Know Is Wassup With Me And Trey . Well .. We Haven't Spoken At All . None . It Seems Like Ever Since Nadia Has Come Into His Life , The Boy Has Bumped His Head . But That Doesn't Change Anything . Despite What You May Have Thought When I Told Him I Hated Him , I Am Still Very Much So , In Love With Him . And It Seems As If Our Gap In Communication Has Encouraged My Love To Grow Stronger Despite How I Really Want To Feel . I Don't Wanna Love Trey Anymore . But Who's Heart Listens To Their Mind ?

¤°·Trey·°¤

"Taylor Stop Lying ! I Wore A Condom ! Its Not Mine"

Life Was So Much Easier 6 Months Ago . Now I Have A One Night Stand Telling Me She's Pregnant With My Baby , I Have An Annoying Girlfriend That Follows Me Almost Everywhere I Go . I'm In A Boy Group With 3 Other Boys , Two Of Which Used To Be My Best Friends . We Only Pretend To Be Brothers For The Small Amount Of Fans That Know Of Us . Craig Is My Closest Friend , Now . He's The One Person I Tell Everything To . That's My Real Bro . When I Flew Into New York , Nadia Decided To come With Me . At The Time I Was In A Deep State Of Pain . So I Didn't Care . I'd Lost My Friends . And Worst Of All , My Life . My Everything . Bella . We Haven't Spoken Since The Whole Thing . Not Even On Our Birthday . I Still Love Bella With My All . Nothing Would Make Me Happier Than To Go Back To How We Used To Be . I Been Feelin Kinda Empty Without Her . And I Know Ray Ain't Treating Her Right Because I Haven't Heard Him On The Phone With Her Lately . I Swear . If He's Cheating . I'm Fuckin Him Up . Even Tho We Not Talkin , She's Still My Everything . And I Love Her .