The Summary's of all of my books, Guardian 4

Hello, this is Nelliel Mori. I'm writing this book because I think I really haven't summarized my stories well, but today, I'm going to tell you about all of them, and me! :D

Guardian 4~ It all started with a mistake. A scientist trying to make pro-types, or Robots, to make the future or time that he is in better. His plan fails. The robots he make, start to kill humans, the souls of human appear everywhere... no where to go... all the people of the city they live in, Metro City. Decide to kill the scientist. But before that happens, our main character, Astrid, Astrid Sasaki, is attacked by one of these robots. The robot beats her tensely, no mercy. Finally, to kill her, the robot rips out Astrid's heart. Astrid was born from a rich family. Her father was the source of the richness. Astrid's mother, well, step mother, had forced her father to marry her. So he did. Sadly, he never loved that woman, but, another sad thing, they had a son, Kadien Sasaki. After he was born, Astrid's father had lost all hope of life, so he went to drink. He thought, 'Maybe if I kill myself, or commit a crime so bad.... the great elders will execute me!' He had brought a gun to the bar, his plan was to start to shoot random bullets everywhere and then get arrested, or he could kill some people and then kill himself... he loaded the gun and walked out from the bathroom, where he had made his choice, just to kill himself in front of random strangers so that there would be proof to his wife that he 'did' get murdered. Just as he raised the gun to his head, he saw the love of his life. Her eyes were a lime green, and her hair was a jet, dark black... smooth... He lowered the gun, and gazed at her, dreaming. Soon, him and the love of his life had a daughter. Astrid Sasaki. When she was born, she was taken away, from her real mother and given to the, so-called wife. She soon found out the truth from some maids talking off task from when her mother had died. Her mother was allowed to visit Astrid. But not to let Astrid know that 'she' was her real mother. Her mother and Astrid had become fond of each other, because of the piano.... Astrid tried to play the piano, but if it wasn't for Astrid's real mother's help, Astrid would have never learned how to play the piano so greatly. Every birthday, Astrid's mother would come and teach her. but then, on her way over to see her daughter... The car that the true mother of Astrid's, slid off the road, down, into a deep ditch, where a huge, 'Boom' sounded. Flames, surrounded the ditch. Astrid found this out, only 2 days after her birthday, that her real mother was supposed to come on... She ran, not looking back at her mansion. She ran, but then, her brother, Kadien follwed her. He tried to convince her to come back home, but instead, Astrid spelled out the words clearly to Kadien, who had changed his mind and decided to follow her to Metro City, where the whole story, begins.