The Summary of all my books, Vampire's Mist

Hello, Nelliel Mori again! Well, this chapter is about "Vampire's Mist" I decided to start writing this story, around.... like what? Couple of months ago? Course' I didn't have the guts to write it, but look at me now. I wrote it :D Hope you enjoy it when it's finished, (Even though my books are only 15 pages or less... I try)

Vampire's Mist~ Kamari Asano. A girl left on this cursed island. But not just her, no, lots of innocent humans were abandoned there, which led to the humans getting killed, but then all of the humans found out, that they were supposed to be 'offerings' to the Werewolfs and Vampire's. Surely, nobody actually, 'believed' in such creatures... until.... the day they showed theme self's. They went on rampages over humans, New born vampire's going on bloodlust's, Werewolfs, loosing to their dark side.... Chaos spread  threw the island. And then, Hosts started to be chosen. To Vampire's, they were allowed to take one human for them selves and feed off of that human, claiming the helpless human, theirs. Kamari was one of those hopeless humans. She was captured by Tomo, Yes, he is a Vampire. Tomo was in-love with the human Kamari. But Tomo knew that if he tried to have any... affection with Kamari, he would be killed. So he made her his host. Kamari didn't know what to do, but at the same time, she wa in-love with Too as well. Those eyes. Tomo's yellow heart piercing eyes, seemed to seduce Kamari. Soon, the two start to battle, protecting their own, protecting each other. and so, They're story, begins.