Second Task?

Kylie's POV

The task is tomorrow!

Harry says that something will be taken from him because that's what the clue implied. I wonder what it will be.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and I giggled like a little girl when he kissed my cheek.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hiya good lookin'." I said and he twirled me around in his arms.

"Now that I see your mesmerizing sea blue eyes, I can give you a real kiss." He smirked his handsome smirk and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"So, what do you have planned for today?" He asks me when we pull away. "Well, today is Friday and I finished my last class about half an hour ago. I've got nothing planned and was about to go searching for my boyfriend to snog. What do you think I have planned?" I said thoughtfully.

"I like your plans." He says.

"Dracey!" A voice yelled. I groaned and so did Draco. Draco and I have been dating for 4 months and Pansy Parkinson won't leave MY man alone.

"Get away from my man." I hissed at her as I turn back around in Draco's strong arms. "But, he's my BOYFRIEND." She said.

I turned my head up to see Draco's horrified expression. And it's not the sort of horrified you'd get when you're caught cheating. It's the horrified of doing that sort of thing. I turn my head back to Pansy.

"No. He's MY boyfriend. Not yours. Ain't that right Draco?" I asked him.

"Of course it is babe. You're always right. It leaves me speechless. But I make up for it, don't I?" He said to me.

"You sure do." I say. He kissed my temple and I looked at Pansy who has an angry expression on her face.

"It won't last between you two. You're a filthy Gryffindor. He's a smoking hot Slytherin. By the end of the year, he'll be my boyfriend." She threatened.

"One, it will last. Two, you shouldn't have called me filthy." I said while giving her my death glare.

"Is that a threat?" She hissed at me. "No. Just a fact. Because one tear shed from me that a Gryffindor sees, you'll be wishing that you never came to Hogwarts." I said. She paled. "Yea right." She huffed. "You sure about that. I've put up quite the cover. They think I'm really sensitive. Well, not my four best friends, but everyone else do think I'm seriously sensitive. So don't mess with me Parkinson." I snapped at her.

She glared at me before sashaying off. I rolled my eyes and twirled around in Draco's arms. "Hiya. So, where were we?" I said. "I believe we were right about..." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Hey love birds!" A voice said from behind Draco & I and we jumped apart, landing on our arses.

I looked and saw Hermione, Cho Chang and Rose Delacour. Rose is Fluer's little sister. They were all laughing but I knew who said it. I know that voice anywhere.

"Hermione Granger!! Why'd you do that?!" I screamed at her. "Proffesor Dumbeldore wants to talk to the four of us." She shrugged as she gestured between us four girls. I nodded as Draco helped me up.

"Okay love?" He asked. "Yep. You?" I asked. He nodded. "See you later." He kissed my cheek and I walked over to the girls. We all walked to Proffesor Dumbeldore's office and I was rubbing my back. When I landed on the ground, I hit my back on the wall.

"Come in." I heard Dumbeldore say through the door. We walked in and he was smiling. Then his smile faltered slightly when he saw me rubbing my back.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned. "Hermione happened. Why'd you have to scare me like that?" I asked her as we all four sat down. "I thought it'd be funny to see how you and Draco would react. And it wasn't my idea." Hermione answered. "It was mine." Cho said. I glared at them.

"You. Are. Evil. Both of you." I said coldly. "Are not. We simply saw you and Draco snogging and decided to pull a prank." Rose said. "You were in on it?" I asked her, shocked. "Yes." She grinned mischievously. I glared at all three of them. "Evil." I muttered under my breath.

"Well, as all of you know, the second task is tomorrow. And we need you girls' help with it." Dumbeldore said. We nodded simultaneously. He waved his wand and four viles of a purple liquid appeared in front of us.

"Please drink these potions." Dumbeldore requested. We obliged and drank the potions.

"This is disgusting!!" I shrieked once I had finished it. "Agreed!" The others chorused when they finished them.

I started to feel a little funny and my vision started to blur. Soon, everything went black as I passed out.

***Time Skip***

Draco's POV

I haven't seen Kylie since yesterday when she went to talk to Proffesor Dumbeldore. Where is she? I watched as one by one, the champions came up with what they loved. Hermione Granger and Cho Chang so far. Fluer couldn't get hers...WAIT A MINUTE!!

Hermione and Cho were with Kylie when they went to talk to Dumbeldore yesterday. Then that means, Kylie's down there with Rose Delacour. Oh no.

I watch the water in horror as I wait for Kylie to come up.

I feel a hand on my arm and I turn to see Pansy. Crabbe & Goyle aren't here either. "What do you want Parkinson?!" I hissed at her. She smiled a fake smile at me.

"I want you." She says and begins to come in to kiss me. I back away and she face plants to the ground. I look at the water again. Kylie hasn't come up yet.

"Please Dracey. Just one kiss?" Pansy says as she grabs my arm again. I shove her off. "Dracey! Look at me!!" She screams at me. I continue to stare at the water.

Kylie and Rose Delacour come up out of the water and I run down to help Kylie while Fluer reached down to help her sister. I pull Kylie up and wrap a towel around her. She smiles at me and I kiss her deeply. She kisses me back.

"Are you alright?" I ask her when we pull away from each other. "I'm fine. Where are we?" She asks me. "Black Lake. You were part of the second task." I tell her. She nods and snuggles into my chest. I tighten my arms around her.

Harry then shoots out of the water and lands 5 feet away from us. Kylie tears away from me and runs to her brother along with Granger and Dumbeldore. A few minutes later, she comes back over to me and hugs me tightly. I hug her back just as tight.

I could have lost her. I almost did.