J & L

----
Jamie walked into headquarters and was struck with darkness. As she walked to the middle, a blue circle rise from the ground. She flinched back and adjusted her eyes to the bright light.

"Jamie Anne Swanson. Age 17. Race: mixed. Mother, Leticia Gomez. Father, George Swanson. Leader of the 002 Human Rebellion."

A robotic voice spoke from the darkness. Jamie was confused and still took being called a "leader"  not to well. The robotic voice spoke again;

"Swanson, please place your right hand on the blue circular surface."

Jamie did just that and placed her right hand on the object. It flashed a blue light across her hand. Jamie flinched and tried putting her hand back on her side. It felt as though her hand was glued to the surface, she started panicking when her hand was released and sent her falling on her back. She got back onto her feet and stared at her right hand.

"We hope you like your modification, Swanson. This is the Flick Himura 457, this weapon contains an immense amount of power in just the palm of your hand. Please use it carefully."

Jamie's hand was now a black navy color. It matched her suit and it looked like a glove. There was bright blue light streaks traveling in the palm of her hand, to her fingers, then to the back side. Her nails were painted white and gold, she didn't understand why that had to come with the weapon.

"Can i take this thing off? And why are my nails painted? I didn't ask for this!"

Jamie yelled at no one in particular, just the robotic voice that has been instructing her this whole time.

"The Flick Humira 457 is now apart of you. Remember to use it carefully. I thought the nails would be a great part of the look."

Jamie rolled her eyes and kept admiring her nails and the weapon.

"Oh and Swanson?"

The robotic voice asked Jamie. Jamie took her attention off her glove and stared at the dark room.

"Yes, robotic voice?"

"Your practice with the Flick Humira 457 starts now."

Jamie sprang to action and started to look around the room. The room slowly turned into a battlefield with Centions surrounding her, Jamie started to panic once again. She hasn't been around this many of them, she only came
in contact with that one at her house when they tried to hurt her parents. She took a deep breath and stared at her hand when it started glowing. The Centions started to charge Jamie, she held up her hand and started shooting each Cention but it wasn't enough. Her ear started tingling and that robotic voice came back again.

"Hello Swanson, this is Claire, also known as your robotic voice. I am assigned to you and here to help whenever you need it."

Jamie continued to shot the Centions and sighed.

"Well Claire, I'd like to know how to kill these things. Since my powerful weapon isn't working."

Then the lights on her glove started to change colors. They transitioned to blue, purple, then red.

"Try shooting now, Swanson."

Jamie picked up her hand and shot a Cention right in the head. The shot went right through the Cention's head. Jamie started shooting all of them in a matter of 5 minutes. More started to appear slowly. Jamie kicked, shot, and destroyed all the Cention's. She was out of breath when she heard clapping from behind here.

"Ahh Jamie. That was wonderful."

Captain Saezy's gruff voice filled her ears. She instantly stood straight.

"Thank you, sir. I tried my best with this new technology that I was gifted."

Jamie always felt frightened around adults. She didn't know how to speak to them. She honestly didn't know how to speak with anyone. She's always been cooped up in her house with her two parents. She didn't have much interaction but with them two.

"It was my pleasure, Jamie. I'm sure Claire told you too be very careful with the weapon."

Jamie nodded her head and walked out of the room. She looked around the room as she walked out and saw kids playing and mothers tending to their babies. She realized how much she missed her mother and its only been close to a week in the new place. She missed her cooking and helping her father make new parts for weaponry or technology. Jamie spotted Lucas, fiddling with a remote control.

"Hey Lucas, how is everything going?"

Jamie waved with her right, once Lucas saw her hand he jumped back.

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT?"

Jamie was confused for a split second forgetting about her weapon she was gifted. People started looking at the pair with questioning looks. Jamie started to turn a blush pink color as she shushed Lucas.

"Lucas! Sh! It was gifted by Saezy, why does it concern you so much?"

Lucas started smiling wide as he admired her hand.

"Because its my model! The Flick Humira 457! I made this last year and showed Seazy a couple of months ago. I'm glad your the one that gets to use it first."

Lucas gave her a warm smile. He had a beautiful one at that.

"That's so great. I truly do love it, it's such a beautiful model. Do you always make models?"

His face lit up as he went to his bag to grab something out of it. He pulled a tablet out of the bag and started to scroll through the technology. He started showing Jamie all the models and projects that he has built in the past year. Lucas was very talented and very smart. Jamie had always admired those who were smart and intelligent, since she wished she was like that.

"Lucas! You are so talented, why don't your models get used way more often?"

Lucas shifted on the bench the two were currently sitting on. He pushed up his glasses and shrugged.

"Captain Seazy doesn't really believe my judgement is all. I don't blame him, I'm just a kid fiddling with some spare parts, since I'm not good at combat."

Jamie frowned, Lucas is talented, he deserved to get the recognition he deserves.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better. You are extremely amazing and talented to me, you deserve better."

She gave him a warm smile as a blush then creeped up his neck. Jamie then stood for the bench and offered Lucas her hand.

"Would you like to go get some dinner?"