S U R P R I S E !!!!

hey everyone :) so i know this story is over but i wrote this scene and thought some of you might want to read it since so many of you were devastated that Leo and Emma didn't end up together (and no they don't get back together, sorry), but it kinda leaves with a bit of a happier ending :) okay ENJOY <3 

LEO’S P.O.V.

            I heard my doorbell ring and I quickly stood up from my small kitchen table and walked over to answer it. I knew it was Audrey already. She was just on time.

            “Hey,” I smiled as I answered the door and she smiled up at me.

“Hey,” Audrey said and I opened the door all the way for her to walk inside. “It’s getting colder out,” she commented. “Did you want me to take my shoes off?”

            I shrugged. “It really doesn’t matter,” I answered and she nodded. I led her into my kitchen.

            “Your house is really cute,” she told me softly.

            “Thank you, I’ve only been living in it for a couple months,” I looked over at her and she nodded. We were quiet. “So I’m making stir fry since it’s one of the very few dishes I can actually make.”

            Audrey smiled and nodded. “What else can you make?”

            I leaned back against the counter, thinking. “With directions, I can make pasta with vodka sauce but I’ve only made that once. Macaroni and cheese.” Audrey giggled and I smiled. “And cereal. That’s about it.”

            “I think I might have to do most of the cooking then,” she said, stepping to the side as she looked around my small kitchen. I stirred what I had in my stir fry dish. I eyed her as she looked at the magnets on my fridge. “That’s your dad?” she asked, looking at the picture of my dad and me at my college graduation.

            “Yep,” I replied with a smile.

            “You look like him…” her voice trailed off as she looked around the fridge at all the pictures I had up. They filled up the entire freezer door. “I think it’s nice that you have all these pictures…” She went quiet and I noticed her studying the bigger picture of my family and my dad’s friends from his band and their families. I walked over to her and stood next to her, looking at the picture as well.

AUDREY’S P.O.V.

            I was able to pick out Leo’s dad and his friends in the picture. When I found Harry, I looked at his family and his three daughters. His wife had a young girl in her arms, but standing in front of them were twin girls. “Is that…” I pointed to one of the girls.

            “She’s Darcy,” Leo answered softly. “Her sister is next to her.”

            “She’s Emma then.”

            Leo didn’t answer and instead went back over to stir the food on the stove. I studied the girl. We looked similar. She was a lot thinner than I was and had tanner skin. Our hair looked the same and I could tell that our eyes were almost the same color green, too. I let out a breath.

            “She’s beautiful.”

            “I don’t want to talk about Emma,” Leo replied, not looking up from the stir fry.