Chapter 2

• Jasmine •

I have been sitting here for almost ten minutes just watching him text away on that iPhone of his. I didn't care who he was texting or how important the conversation was. I just wanted some of his attention. I craved it actually. "Mason..." I finally found my voice to call out to him. I hated how shy I got around him sometimes. He licked over his plump lips before looking down at me. We stared at each other for a few  moments before I spoke again. "You start school this Monday or next Monday?" Public schools re-opened last Monday after being closed for summer vacation. I think the only logical choice would be for him to start the upcoming Monday, since he has already missed the first week of school.

"This Monday, ma." I nodded as I watched his eyes travel up and down my curvaceous body. I took pride in my body because I had to work incredibly hard to get it to look like this. My C-cup breasts were plump and didn't need the help of a push up bra to be perky; my stomach was on flat flat with the hint of a 2-pack showing, and my ass was phat as hell. Ass so phat that it had niggaz breaking their necks every time I walked passed. I loved my body and I knew that Mason loved it too. "You like what you see?" I spoke seductively as I ran a hand through my wavy hair. He continued to rape my body with his eyes and ignored my previous question.

"Mase, do you like what you see?" I leaned back on my elbows and then crossed one of my long and toned legs over the other. "Shit..." He mumbled as he ran one of his hands up and down my thick thighs. I wanted to moan out loud from just his touch alone. "I want you," I spoke into his ear as he trailed kisses up and down my jawline. My eyes closed and I tugged the ends of his braids as his lips sucked and bit on random parts of my neck. "Mmm, Mase..." His tongue slowly swirled around my collarbone, causing me to moan his name lowly into his ear.

A loud knock on the door caused him to quickly hop off the bed, and fix the front of his pants before jogging over to the door. I smacked my lips loudly when I seen Jordan on the other side of the door. He was such a fucking cock block! "Pops wants you downstairs." I heard Jordan mumble to Mason. In less than five seconds Mason was gone from the room and down the stairs. Jordan stood in the doorway steady muggin me. "What?!" I exclaimed as I tried to wipe away the tingly feeling of Mason's lips on my neck. My skin was craving more of his gentle touch. "Why are you doing this, Jas? You're trying to get with my brother... knowing that I still have feelings for you." He flexed his jaw multiple times as his eyes fixed on my neck. I was pretty sure that there was a huge red hickey sitting on top of my collarbone.

"We are not together, Jordan. Why can't you understand that? Every guy that I talk to, you have a problem with it. I've moved on... and so should you." I spoke softly as played with the soft hairs at the back of my head. I didn't want to go off on Jordan because even though he is my ex boyfriend who couldn't seem to move on from me, he was also my best friend whom I loved dearly. I just didn't want to be in a relationship with him. "You've moved on to Mason? Really though?" He scoffed before switching legs that he was standing on. "He's fucking eighteen years old. Why not go for someone your own age?" He glared at me like I disgusted him. I only rolled my eyes at his unattractive signs of jealousy before pushing past him to exit the bedroom.

He grabbed my elbow before I could get too far, and pulled me back to him. "He's not your type, Jas. My brother plays with girl's hearts and I don't want to see you get hurt." I chuckled loudly before snatching back my arm from him and then starting down the staircase. Words of a typical jealous ex.

When I entered the living room my eyes landed on Ryan. I winked at him before taking a seat beside Mason on the leather couch. My leather shorts mixed with the white leather material from the couch was making my ass hot and slippery. "Michelle said that dinner should be finished soon." Ryan spoke to no one in particular. I nodded as a response and then giggle at the bedroom eyes that he was now giving me. We've only fucked once and that was how many months ago. Yet he was still eyeing me like I was a hot steak. I wish his son gave me that much attention. One of his sons did, but not the one that I was interested in.