Chapter 12.

Charisma
"Because I want you to be" he said with confidence
"Excuse me? You can't tell me what to do your not my father nor my mother! "I screamed
" calm down, it's for your own good"i said trying to calm her

"What do you mean it's for my own good you're obviously not the person that decides if it-"
"You are involved now! you can't go back! If you do they'll arrest you!".
"What do you mean they'll arrest me they can't, I've done nothing wrong "
I mean why would they do that. I consider myself as a good person ,I usually help old ladys caring the groceries to their houses, I give food to homeless people and pets; I've never done drugs and I defenetly didn't kill anyone.

"Wait Was it because i had a fake ID at the party? "I asked starting to get nervous I knew that party would turn out to be bad.but not THAT bad!
"No Charisma you are the kindest person I've ever met and You've done nothing wrong, but I did. And because you were in my house and we've talked several times in person, now the police thinks that you are my girlfriend and that we work together"
"Are you serious?! No it can't be true I mean you talk to a lot of people , and John too"i said starting to get more and more nervous walking back and forth in front of him.

"Calm down Charisma, everything will be alright, I promise as long as you're with me no one can hurt you, they are looking for  John too but he's hiding somewhere else
Calm down please" he tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

Adam

The next day when I woke up, I realized that I was sleeping in the back seat with Charisma next to me.
I got up went to the driver's seat and started driving to the nearest shop.
I found one about 20km, this shop basically has everything. I bought clothes for me and some for Charisma for the following day, and some food for the both of us.

I returned to the place we were earlier parked the car and got out to put on the fire , it was so freaking cold when I was done I got close to Charisma so I could wake her up
"Charisma, hey wake up I brought us something to eat"i said with a low voice
"I am not hungry"she replied with her sleepy voice ughh she's cute.
"Come on you have to eat something"
"Leave me alone I want to sleep"she said and turned to the other side