Chapter 9.

Charisma's POV:
a few days passed away nothing much happened,

Today,I was feeling like wearing a dress I don't know why, but I just did.

I was on my way back home from schoolBut I decided to go and take the forest' s way because I wanted to walk more I wasn't in a good mood, but I was a little bit depressed, it's just one of those days and the nice  weather helped too

But I decided to go and take the forest' s way because I wanted to walk more I wasn't in a good mood, but I was a little bit depressed, it's just one of those days and the nice  weather helped too. walking always make me feel better.

Because this forest is just so beautiful

While I was walking in this wonderful view ,I heard footsteps behind me.
They got closer and closer i was walking faster trying to get away before i know it he stood there in front of me, perfect just what i needed.

"Hey there ,beautiful"he said with that mysterious smile of his i took a look at his face with the 'do i know you? ' face then turned around , ignored him and kept on walking.
"Oh so you are ignoring me now"
Nope,Still not talking.
"Fine then you want to play that game we'll play it, as you like"
Wha-

Suddenly my feet were no longer on the floor and I see everything upside down.
"Heyy! Put me down.now!"I screamed
"Oh ,so your talking now, huh?"he said mockingly.It really is the best day to wear a dress, good job Charisma,at least thank god I am wearing tights underneath

I can realize that he changed the direction that I was earlier walking in.
"Where are you taking me? Put me down! "
He started laughing like a pig
"it's not funny at all"
After a few more minutes he put me down and beautiful wooden house came into view in front of us let me add it's the only house in this region he held my hand tightly while opening the front door " you don't have to hold my hand i am not 5 you know"

"Welcome home princess, I wasn't planning on taking you now but you left me no choice"

"why were you even planning on taking me ? like are you mentally sick or what?"
"Why are you in a bad mood today beautiful? "
"I Am not"
"Yes you are"
"Am not"
"Yes "
"No it's not like you care anyways"
"Yes i care about you more than anyone in this world"
"No!why? huh?why do you even care ,who are you?! Why do you know my name and you know things about me ?Why do you call me beautiful and why do you keep on following me??!"finally I let it all out.