Chapter 26: The Reason We Fight (M)

(The Option for Music is on . Simply begin at START and stop at END. This track is powerful so play it a bit quiet. The Track is called. A Stranger I Remain)

It was the morning...of the fated match to decide...the academy's future. The site of a match was just a large field of grass a fair distance from the academy. Saku with his friends, and sisters was walking to meeting point which he had received the earlier in the morning. Saku called back to the morning when he was preparing for the fight. Saku received a knock "come in"

"Morning Saku" it was Anastasia "are you all ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. I've had a good sleep; I just need a good breakfast"

"Then why don't you come to my room? I can fix you something" she said happily

"That'll be great" said Saku gratefully "well...shall we..." Saku then received another knock "come in" the door opened to show Laura "Laura...good morning" Laura looked worried "What's wrong?"

"This is for you" Laura handed Saku a large tablet.

Saku looked at it "It's not even on" Saku flipped it over to see a note "watch this at 9:15am" Saku checked his clock "It's literally one minute from now"

"I got it from one the shadow league members" said Laura making them both turn to her "so it's probably from the leader" then within a few seconds the tablet suddenly turned on showing the leader of the shadow league

"Greetings everyone at Green B.U.S...and to all those you can hear my voice" Anastasia looked a bit worried

"So...he's broadcasting this to the whole academy...and who else?"

The three of them crowed around the tablet, Saku's friends in pairs and threes watched theirs, as did those in the academy who each had their own tablet. They all listened with intention "now listen up. I am the leader of the shadow league. The historic leader of a soon to be glorious world. I am here to tell you...that you're fate will soon be decided"

The leader stepped back a little "Right now...I am here at the Green B.U.S academy, which will be my cornerstone of evolution. Here, many students are ripe for the picking, to accelerate my rise to become leader of this wretched world. Now there's many of you who think 'I could so take him'" the leader aimed out a hand "well...let me remedy that" the leader shot out a large dark beam at the forest.

The forest then seemed to just evaporate in its wake. Nothing but dirt was left in its wake as the beam ended with a loud explosion. The explosion had created a gale which blew fiercely along the long. The leader then turned back to the camera "as you can clearly see...I'm not fooling around. By midday, these precious students will be donating their powers to my cause. Which then I will enforce my powers upon the world. However...there is one person stopping me"

Everyone else was glued to their screens as the leader closed his eyes "This person, who for some reason, has decided to save these...pathetic students, is someone who you all shunned. Someone who has...received nothing but pain and loneliness...from all of you and others. This person has decided to fight me in combat...to decide these students' fates"

The leader turned round "Now at 11am the fight will begin at the open field...between me and my opponent. You might want to pledge him some hope...he doesn't really have that much to begin. And...no escape attempts or rescues. Otherwise...there will be one less academy in the world" the leader had an odd smile "well...I'll be waiting"