Chapter 4: My Beating Heart

I think I may a mistake telling Becky that I am going to go out with Zoe.

"I can't believe you actually said Yes to her." Said Becky

"Well I just said to myself I'd see how it goes." I said

"You really need to get back out there and I am so happy for you." Said Becky

I went to my Lecturers, I sat beside Zoe in some of them, she was smiling like an Idiot she kept talking to me during the lecturers. After College Zoe and I went out for Coffee in Starbucks, she was so happy. I felt happy too. After our Coffee we walked around the town, she grabbed my hand. My heart raced, it was a surprised but sent tingles through me. It was sweet of her. I walking towards the bus at the stop she leaned in a kissed me. You could see she was so nervous never mind the fact I can hear her breathing she is that nervous. It is so cute. I went on to the bus smiling like an idiot. She makes me happy, I guess I do like her.

As the weeks go by, I spent most of my days texting her in the afternoon to late at night. We talked during lecturers, she really brings me life, she makes me feel like I am more than I am. I feel like she accepts me for me, I shown sides of myself that not much people get to see.

"Okay so you coming?" I asked

"Oh okay fine." Said Zoe

I packed a blanket. I took Zoe to a place I took no one. It is one of my favourite places. I took to the woods I always spent time in when I was a kid. I love being there. In the middle there is no tree just grass. You can just sit there all day and hear to flow of the river. It is so peaceful there. It is a great place to just escape for a bit. There is a castle somewhere in it, but I could never find it.

"Give me your hand." I said

I took Zoe's hand and led her into the woods. We jump the stepping stones across the river, walked through the trees and there a spot in the middle I spread out a blanket and we laid there in the middle for hours talking.

"This is nice." Said Zoe

"Yeah it is favourite place, it is like you just escape time." I said

"I would run away and stay here forever with you." Said Zoe

"Your parents really that bad?" I asked

"They never really let me out. I have to lied about everything. I have to say I am going to the library to study or something. I never really had any friends. No one really ever came over. I never had a sleepover as a kid. They are suffocating me. They scream abuse when I don't get higher than 90% in anything. "Said Zoe

"Oh Aww Zoe that is horrible, you are 20 odd years of age you shouldn't be putting up with that, your parents are treating you so bad. You should break free. You are an adult." I said

"I can't I have nowhere to go. " Said Zoe

"What about your grandparents or something." I said

"My granny is a bitch, I can't live with her." Said Zoe

"Oh." I said

Zoe and I got up and walked around the wood. I found the swing I always went on when I was a kid. It is still in good condition. I sat on it and Zoe pushed me over the river. The rush of feel it gives you in your stomach is so good. Zoe got on it then. I pushed her in. She got water and splashed me.

"Ah no you didn't." I said

I went over the river and cupped my hands and splashed Zoe. Zoe Pushed me in.

"Ah You are dead." I screamed as I grabbed Zoe and pulled her in with me. I kept splashing Zoe and she kept Splashing me, we got closer and then before we know it her soft lips where touching while our tongues explored each other mouths, we kissed intensely. I could feel like sparks were flying.