Chapter 6 ~ Most Memorable year

Bee's pov.
Tonight's most memorable year. Me and Mark are doing contemporary. We're in jeopardy. Mark is getting better, but in rehearsal I have to practice with Alan so Mark's not over straining his back. Last week, we tied for the top, and I really don't want to go home so I'm trying to keep at the top.
       Bindi got the first 10, so this dance has to go well if we want to stay at the top. Riker and Allison just finished. They're getting their scores. They got 3 8s and 1 9. Me and Mark are next. The video package started. It showed last week's dance and then it showed us in rehearsal.
          Once the package ended, the dance started. It was so much fun. After the dance, and the judges reviews we went up to the skybox. Erin said "Let's get your scores." Carrie Ann said "jeopardy smephardy. 10." I started jumping up and down. Len said "9." Jules said "10." Bruno said "10." Erin said "39 out of 40. An almost perfect score. They are in jeopardy so if they are able to make it past tonight they'll need your votes for the week after next cause next week is switch up and there's no elimination."

After the last dance.
      Tom said "Belinda and Mark, and Doug and Karina on this 3rd week of competition, the couple leaving right now is." It was quiet. I burried my face in Mark's chest. Tom said "Doug and Karina." I sighed in relief. I'm here for another week.