Chapter 4 - first live show

Bee's pov.
           It's the premiere. I'm so nervous. Mark says that I'll be ok. I hope so. I am the youngest on the show, tied with Willow Shields from season 20. Bindi and Derek are dancing first. Me and Mark are towards the middle. Me and Mark are in the skybox.
We were messing around when Mark accidently spun me into a really cute boy causing both of us to fall. Mark said "sorry." I got up and helped the boy up. He said "I'm Hayes and you are. I said "I'm Belinda. Mark's partner." He said "oh yeah. Your Derek's sister." See what I mean. I'm so hidden in my sister and brother's shadows, that people only recognize me as their sister.
"Yeah. I'm sorry for knocking you down." I said, blushing. He said "it's okay. I'll catch you later then." I said "sure." He left. Mark smiled. I said "what?" He said "you like him don't you?" I said "I don't know." He said "yes you do."

A few dances later.
        Me and Mark are next. After the video package ended the dance started. It's a lot of fun. After the dance was the judges reviews, and then we went up to the skybox. Erin said "let's get your scores." Carrie Ann said "8." Len said "7." Jules said "7." Bruno said "8." Erin said "30 out of 40 there's no elimination this week but if you want them to survive next week, you need to vote."