vampire secrets 5

Ok remember 5 comments or 25 votes to get the next chapter on any of my stories! Ya at the rate you guys are going you’ll never get the next chapter! Sorry. The truth hurts.

I quit my modeling job. I loved it but I’ve found something better. Apparently the government has hid underground labs to test captured werewolves. They’re like the scientists little guinea pigs and it’s sick. So far Ryan has saved 35 highly trained wolves. We hacked the system and I am now known as kali Clark to the scientist. I start tomorrow and I hope I can gain their trust.

Next day

It’s horrible. Wolves are killed daily. They’re chained like animals in cells. I witnessed the most horrific thing today but Ryan says it’s not even the beginning of their cruelty. Ten wolves were chained to the ground naked. The scientists turned on the simulating device and soon the room was filled with snow. They were shaking and their lips turned blue when I noticed a little boy about six and a boy maybe 16 was using his body to warm the little guy. A scientist came by and whispered “they want to see how long it takes them to die. At least you didn’t have to see them fry in the desert scene. This way they’re numb.” It was still cruel. I ran to one of the doctors and finally persuaded them to bring the little boy and who I assumed was his brother in saying they were strong and would make good test subjects. They were freezing and when I looked at the little boy I nearly cried. We’re not supposed to touch them but I couldn’t help laying my hand on his head and wrapping blankets around them while I ordered the others to huddle around him. When I left the cell he looked a little better. The older one stopped me. “Thank you, coya.” I didn’t know what ‘coya’ meant but it was said respectfully and the rest seemed to act as if I was their leader. I was even more determined to get them out of this hell hole!

A year later

My girls. My sister and three werewolf women surrounded me as we headed into the fight. It had taken so long and I watched countless weres die. I had grieved in private but now the pain was released. Ryan and a team had moved around the back and were now tying up scientists while I unchained the 20 werewolves in the cells. “Coya” the men whispered as I released them. I had learned it was the same thing as alpha but for female leaders. I held the highest position in the pack and made every decision.

My boys, little Timmy, who was now 8, and jax who was 18. I had saved them and they had suffered test after test so they wouldn’t be killed. As long as they were useful they got to live. We moved to the jets and covered Ryan and his team, who were now leaving the building. He jumped on and I ran to hug him but he pulled me around and placed a knife against my throat. What the hell!

Ok 5 comments or 25 votes! Hmm don’t you want to know what happens? I guess you’ll have to wait to find out!