vampire secrets 2

Ok now it's kind of flowing into the story! I hope you guys like it!

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she made herself comfortable. She was toothless, dressed in rags, and she smelled like she hadn't bathed in weeks. She probably hadn't. I stopped myself. No, I'm not like her and that was a mean comment. "I need money." She said. I hadn't seen her in two years and now she's acting like we're the best of friends. I don't think so. "I'm not giving you any money. Look at yourself! You were so pretty. I know a place where you can go. Let me give you some clothes and you can shower and eat something then I'll take you to someone who can help you." I offered. Hey she's my sister I can't just abandon her. No matter how much I hate her. She started to back away from me and I could tell she was going to make a break for the door. I pushed it closed and locked it. She looked around for some escape route and when she found none she turned bright dead eyes on me. If I hadn't been so strong they would have scared me. Actually they still kind of did. She ran at me, I side stepped and grabbed her waist. She seemed stunned so I opened the door. We were in my car in seconds. No one was around to see us, luckily. I sat her in the car. She looked pale and I realized she had fainted. It's probably better that way. I drove her to a rehab center down the street. Its close so I can visit and the people were really friendly. Especially the really hot counselor. Ya I might be visiting her A LOT. Then I went and bought her a bunch of new clothes. Nothing to fancy, but I did get her some really cute outfits, just in case she wants to impress some druggie guy. Love at first sniff! Ok that was mean I should go see that counselor about my attitude problems...8)! No I have to get to sleep! I have an early morning photo shoot before school. I hate early morning photo shoots!

Monday

"Turn your head. The other way! Now smile. Like you have a secret! Ya like that, you're doing great. Totally sexy." Alexandrio or Alex, my photographer, instructed me. Sometimes I want to strangle him! But I love him. Not like that he's gay! I was in a white silk lingerie outfit on a huge blue bed. The guy behind me was wearing white boxers. He had his hands lightly on my shoulders as he nipped at my neck. His knees were on either side of my hips and I put my hands lightly on his thighs. I smiled over my shoulder thinking of my big secret. "Great zadie! Ok I think we are done. Go get changed for school." He said. Way to ruin the moment! This guy is probably in college and now he thinks I'm a little school girl. My fears were right. "Hey great shoot. You did really well for your first time." He said when he passed me. "This isn't my first shoot; I'm a senior in high school. This isn't even my first lingerie shoot." I told him. He looked a little stunned then he flashed one of those smiles that can make a girl faint if they're not careful. "Oh well my names Ryan and do you want to get some coffee then?" he asked. I was about to say yes when Alex came by and said "she can't. If she's late one more time she gets in school suspension and we can't have that. But you can take me out for coffee any time!" oh my god! I'm going to kill him!" Ryan just looked kind of stunned before he turned around and nearly ran out of the building. "Alex I'm going to murder you!" I yelled. I might have if I hadn't seen the look on Ryan's face right before he ran out of the room! It was priceless! I laughed all the way to my dressing room.

Later

'The teacher really needs to stop saying the answers in her head during a test' I thought as I looked at the bright red 100 on top of my paper. I felt bad about cheating but it wore off pretty soon. I looked at the numbers again. Yeah bright red, like blood. Damn! It had been to long since I had fed. Don't worry I don't feed on people, just animals. Its taken years to perfect that kind of control. I guess I hadn't noticed I was hungry this morning because my sister had been in a closed in vehicle with me and I hadn't felt throat burn. I would have fed off her if I was starving though because of the way she had smelled. I decide id have to go check on her later. All of a sudden the door opened and in walked a new student. I didn't pay much attention to who it was until I heard someone sat next to me. I looked up and froze. "Ryan?" I asked.

Ok guys vote comment and tell your friends about it!