Letter 11

Dear Luce

Thanks for asking how my life is, its nice to know that somebody cares, since my friends now hate me and everybody else hated me anyway. Well life is still not getting any better, my friends... well my friends arnt my friends, my parents wont talk to me. But ive been trailing along, and now see the glass half full rather than half empty wich is making life a tiny bit better.

Nobody to talk to in class means more time to do my work. No friends means more time to spend doing extercurricular activities, to help with my school work. But i did do extercurricular activities before all this rubbish happened, but it was more like basketball and football, now i spend most of my spare time in the library, or reading in my flat, oh about that i will tell you in the next paragraph...

Well since my parents hate me, they dont want to talk to me, so the only kind of communication we have had recently has been them telling me that i was moving out and getting an apartement on the school premises. I now live in the Ruby flat block. Where do you live? Enough about me, tell me more about yourself, recently i have been gettiung better at listening.

Loads of love from you

Annonymus xx