13 Questions Tag

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Starfighter237 here XS

First tag in this book, hah! I got by for a while...

ALRIGHT.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1) Red Dead Redemption or LA Noire?
Rdd dur... Also I haven't heard of LA Noire e.e

2) If you had only one weapon to use in the zombie apocalypse, what would it be?
Assuming that we aren't allowing firearms, I'd go with a good, medium sized crowbar. And you bet your ass it's the same one Alex has in Waiting: A Zombie Novel. XD Shameless self advertising.

3) What song do you play in your head while preparing for a test?
I actually listen to music while preparing and testing, and it's not just one song. I use Pandora and the station I listen to for that and other stuff is The Neighbourhood. They play a lot of Two Door Cinema Club, Foster the People, The Phoenix, and Arctic Monkeys on that station.
Aaaaaaand you probably don't know any of those groups other than Arctic Monkeys. XD

4) Hans Zimmer or Michael Giacchino?
I would most likely say Giacchino, because he did more movies that I like, but Hans did Hannibal and Interstellar, which tops basically everything... BUT NOT ON ROTTEN TOMATOES, APPARENTLY. NO, THEY ONLY GAVE INTERSTELLAR 85% !!
BRUH IF YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GET IT THAN JUST SAY SO
OK, that's a good rating for Rotten Tomatoes, but still! They gave the damn Live Action Jungle Book like a 94% or something
Okay sorry I needed to rant = ̄ω ̄=

5) What was the last good year for movies?
I can't say, but I really think this year is going to be good. Did you see the commercial for Sing Street? I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THAT IS GOING TO BE MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE.
Then I realize I don't have any friends who like eighties music to enjoy it with me... Robert Smith, help me...

6) Best movie of 2015?
XD DEFINITELY NOT PITCH PERFECT TWO. Anyways, besides the obvious ones like Star Wars and Jurrasic World, I'd have to say Brooklyn... Yes, it's a romance... And yes, I wanted to cry...
But I have no soul so I didn't c:

7) Which war would you want to fight in?
I would totally be an underground soldier as an abolitionist in the Civil War.

8) Can you do the truffle shuffle?
HELL YEAH I CAN. CHUCK, GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE