Sorry, not sorry gurlfriend.

IVY'S DRESS ON TOP

VY POV

"Wakey wakey, eggs and beacy."

I said as I ran into Miley's room, pulling open the curtains.

"Ivy I swear to GOD if you don't get the hell out of here, I will send your sorry ass 6 feet underground."

"Ohh Miley, Miley." I said shaking my head and jumping down on her bed. "Darling we both know you can't touch this." I said gesturing to my body. "Anyways, I love to stay and chat and you know I do, but right now you need to pick your lazy bum up and get ready." I say patting her butt.

"I hate you." she said in the most darkest voice ever.

"No Miley you love me." I winked at her.

"Mission accomplished." I say into an imaginary walky-talky. "I'm off to the next target, I have a feeling something bad is going to happened."

I ran to the corner of the hall and squated down right next to this table thing that mom has kept against the wall. "hello, come in HQ, I'm in the building, no movement has been seen. I repeat no movement has been seen, Over." I looked around. "I'm going in. Over." Then I tucked and rolled my way to Jordan's door like a boss. I stood up satisfied with myself and leaned on the wall beside his door, holding two fingers as a gun, I did this signaling thing to my imaginary partner Bill, and then slowly turned the handle and push the door open, before running in I take a deep breath.

"Should I even ask?" Dad said as he walked past me.

"Hey old man stop killing my vibe." I said and then got back in to my scene.

"Ride or die."

I took one last dramatic breath but actually I felt dizzy you know when you breath too fast you have that dizzy feeling well that's how I felt right now.

"Anyways back to me, now where was I? oh yeah CHARGE!!!" I screamed running in to his room pulling open all the curtains, allowing the light of nature to take over to his super dark room. "BRIGHTEN UP HIS DAY, TAKE OVER THE DARK, HELP ME LIGHT OF NATURE." moving my hands like I have wings like Maleficent.

Love that chick.

"IVY WHAT THE F-"

"Now now Jordan no no potty mouth." I stuck my finger out at him and shake my head like he was a small baby who just peed that moment and I took off his dipper.

Disgusting creatures.

You were a baby once.

You can't believe how disappointed I am about that.

Shut up Ivy.

Hahah I'm you, so you shut up.

"Now wake up Jordy, the world awaits you."

I said picking his head up and making him look directly into the light.

"Ivy you shit piece, leave me alone."

Tsk tsk does my family know that already, that I can't do that?

"Nope now wake up or you will be late for school." I got up to leave but before I placed a kiss on his head and messed his hair. "I know you want to smile, let it go, LET IT GO, LET IT GO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE LET IT G-" and out of nowhere, I was hit in the head with a pillow and both Miley and Jordan screamed at once.

"SHUT UP!"

"Ouch rude much?" I said and stomped off to finish my hair.

Before leaving I take one last look in the mirror. I'm wearing a black full sleeve dress, which reaches mid thigh, which I paired it of with a red and black checkered shirt that is tied around my waist, high gray knee length socks and calf length black leather boots to finish the look off.