Chapter 3: Dream Creatures

Still Dream Girl's POV

I was thinking I should look what's up there but I rather not because if I look up there, the next things I would know is one, nothing will be there and two, I would see Mira and her friends.

I sighed then I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I didn't look at the mirror, I looked down at the sink, I turned on the water, I cupped my hands, put it under the water, closed my eyes and quickly splashed it on my face.

When I put my head up, facing the mirror and opening my eyes I saw my hair is different color. Not just a color but three different colors! Purple, Green and Pink!

I didn't scream because I don't want to wake up the neighbors but I'm wondering why my hair is those colors?

I'm very close to looking like an Anime Character! I start to get a bit nervous. Then I heard something crawling in the vents. I started to get goosebumps on my arms. I then followed the sound but then it stopped at the hallway.

"Hello?" I Said Hoping I would get an answer. I heard whispering, it sounded like it's between 3 people. "Stop whispering and show yourself now!"

The three things starts to crawl in separate directions. The only thing I could do is to trap them which I use to be good at.

I went to the left to follow the one who's going to the gaming room. I speed walked very quietly thinking what I should use to trap this person.

I got into the room and saw 3 long ropes on the other side of the room. The vent entrance was in the middle of the room.

I got down to my knees, quickly and quietly crawled to the rope without the person noticing. I grab the three long rope and wondered how to make the person stay still without jumping away.

I then saw three black chairs on the right of me. I crawled behind them for cover, waiting for the person to jump down.

The Person jumped down and it wasn't a person or a human at all! It was a light green alien! It didn't have full on Alien Eyes. It had the Aliens In The Attic Eyes!

I put the two ropes down and then I lock onto my target. The Alien was looking the other way. It was probably wondering what this room is.

I go into plain sight and I charge at it! It looked at me, seeing me charge at it! I grabbed it tightly, I quickly go to one of the chairs and tied the alien to the chair with the rope!

I finish tying it up tightly then I pulled away and stood up.

"Who are you, Alien?!" I asked.

"My Name is Yuki. I'm not an alien, I'm a Dream Creature." Yuki answered.

"What's the difference between them?"

"We don't speak in a weird gibberish language..?"

"Ok that makes a little sense.. Now where are the others? I heard you and two others in the vent."

"I don't know? We separated!"

I grabbed the 2 rope behind the chairs. "Well I guess I have to find them."

"Wait, Are you evil?"

"No but I know who someone is! She lives near my neighborhood." I walked away then I heard Leo say something.

"Be careful!"

I have been careful from the start which I will not talk about since it's very very confusing! What does Leo mean by being careful.

Then the two other Dream Creatures jumped on me from the vents, One of them was purple, the other was pink.

"I told you to be careful!"

"I know Yuki!" I dropped the two rope and grabbed the two Dream Creatures.

"Hey Let Me Go!" Said the Purple one.

"Yeah Me Too!" Said the Pink one

I turned to Yuki then I walked back to the game room.

"If you guys are called Dream Creatures then why are you all being mean?"

"We're not! If we were mean then we wouldn't be called Dream Creatures."

"What would you be called then? Nightmare Creatures?" I said as I put the two Dream Creatures down on the two chairs that were open.

"How did you know?" Yuki wondered.

"It was just a guess! Now I need to know your names." I said to the Pink and Purple Dream Creatures.

"Why should we tell you?! The Purple Dream Creature yelled.

"First of all, not that loud because a lot of people are after me and Second of all, Why are you here anyways?"

"His name Aguma is and My Name is Tithi!" Tithi said.

"Wait a minute. So you're basically Names from The BeyBlade Metal Saga? Also where's the other two?"

"Metal Saga? What's that?" Yuki asks

"BeyBlade?" Tithi wonders.

"What do you mean by "The Other Two"?" Aguma asks.

"Uh.. Never mind!"

"What's your name?" Tithi asks.

Before I could answer Tithi's Question. They all heard a yell saying "JILLIAN!!!!"

"That's my name." I said as I untied Yuki from the chair then i ran to the living room to look out the window.

"Who's out there, Jillian?" Aguma asked as he and his friends got up and walked towards Jillian.

"Just an enemy with her crowd of friends. Just stay out of the way because I don't want my enemy to see Aliens / Dream Creatures in my home."

"Well In Dream World, We can learn to change into Human Form at a age between 4-8." Yuki said.

"Really? Cool! Then change now." I said as I kept looking at the crowd.

The Dream Creatures did what I told them to do as they changed into their human forms. I turned around and I look at their human bodies.

"How do we look?" Tithi said.

"You guys definitely look like the guys from BeyBlade!"

"We still don't understand this BeyBlade that you speak of." Yuki says.

"It's best not to know.. At least not now. Anyways I'm going to leave."

"Where are you going?" Tithi asks.

"I'm just going to run and hopefully get this crowd off my back!"

"Be careful!"

"I will Tithi." I said as I opened the door, I shut it quickly then ran to the left. The crowd follow me.