Chapter 2: Mira & Her Friends

14 Years Later
Dream Girl's POV
(3:00 AM)

I wake up and I sit up. I don't yawn like any other person do. If I yawn then I'm keeping my mouth closed!

I get out of my bed, I walk to my window, I open up my curtains then I go on my computer for a quick second to play a song.

I searched up "Hannah Montanta" and find the song I really love! I click play, I turn the music all the way up, I turned on repeat and Dream starts playing, Then I start getting ready for the day. By the way, that day is My Birthday!

The First Year that I get to spend it alone because for some reason My Family isn't here. It feels like I'm Emma Swan from Once Upon A Time except she's been an orphan for like Her whole life and for some odd reason I feel the same..

I picked out my clothes. I'm not really good at matching so I just went with my favorite colors, Purple, Green and Pink.

I grabbed Purple Pants and A Long-Sleeved Pink Shirt. There was no green on my clothes so I just grabbed my green jacket.

I go into the bathroom, put my clothes down, take off my clothes and hop in the shower.

20 Minutes Later

I got out of the shower, I dry myself quickly, I put my clothes on, I looked in the mirror, I grabbed the hair brush and started to brush my short hair. I finish brushing my hair, I put down the hair brush and I run to the kitchen.

I poured a small bowl of cereal from an object that I don't remember what it's called. even though I like eating a lot of cereal. I go into the fridge to get my milk, I take of the cap, I smell it then I poured it in my cereal. I put the milk back in the fridge, I grab a spoon and quickly eat my cereal.

5 Minutes Pass

I finished eating my cereal, I put the dish in the sink, I run back into the bathroom, I grab my toothbrush, I put toothpaste on it, a little water and brushes my teeth quickly.

I finish brushing my teeth, I tap the toothbrush, I put it back where it was, I run back into my room to grab My Black and Red Shoes, I put them on then I grabbed My iPhone 6S, I turn off repeat on Dream.

I run to all the doors, I locked them all then I run to My Garage, I open the big garage door with my hands, I walk under the garage door then I close it gently, I wiped my hands with my hands then I start running.

I'm running to The Football Field near the school. I don't know what the event is but I hope it's good.

25 Minutes Later

I arrive at The FootBall Field, I climb up a tall pole and I see 20-30 People, maybe even more because I don't really count and I just guess. They're all looking at one person, Mira!

I can hear Mira talking about lying to me about doing a Mini Sing Competition before school starts. She says that when I'm in the middle of a song, some of the people in the crowd should kidnap me and throw me in the basement of the school and rot there!

She then says If that doesn't work and I hear what she was saying right this second then they could chase me down like a pack of wolves would!

I climbed down the pole and started to walk towards the crowed. Mira sees me walking towards her and the crowd. She's not frightened at all since she said she had a back up plan.

"So I hear this thing about a Mini Singing Competition?" I asked.

"You heard right!" Mira answered.

"I also heard that if I go in front of you guys, you will kidnap me by probably putting me in a sack then take me to the school's basement, throw me in there while me taking hard damage then you let me rot in there until the end of our school. I just wanted to add that ending part there since it does seem like you, Mira! It feels like your making a nightmare out of this day."

Mira gets very angry then yells to the crowd. "GET HER!!" The crowd starts to run towards me. I run away out of the field and to the streets. Mira follows her friends behind.

I run towards the abandoned town that was never named. No one knows the in and outs of the place but me. I run into an old giant warehouse that has a lot of floors. It kinda looks like a garage to me.

I didn't have a good escape plan because I was running upstairs to the highest level. Everyone followed me!

I saw a ladder near a window, I opened up the window, I got into the mini platform and I climbed the ladder quickly.

I ran to the middle of the building on top. I stopped to breathe then I look up to look at the stars. Then I saw a pink light in the sky.

It couldn't be a star because there's no such thing as a Pink Star in my book! In video games, maybe! The Pink Light starts moving crazy!

It couldn't be aliens, could it? Also does the government own Alien Space Ships? I looked to my left and saw that Mira and her friends are running towards me.

"Uh oh!" I said.

I don't know what to do! The only thing I can do is jump! It could probably kill me but I have no other choice.

I ran and jumped off the building and to my doom. I thought of what my words should be then I closed my eyes and I said it out loud while thinking of inside of my house.

"Transportium Nextorbitorium!"

After I said that, my body felt a bit weird and the next thing I knew I was laying on something comfy. I open my eyes to check and I see that I'm in my room on my bed.

"How the heck did I get here?!" I sit up and looked around my place. "Wait a minute, Those words I said. Shoot! I know what it's from! It's on the tip of my tongue! Wi.... WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE! Now I remember! But wasn't that a Planet Teleportation Spell?"

As I was thinking, I heard something land on the roof of my house.

"What was that?!"