Chapter 3 - Where is Tony?

Author's Note: Thanks for the support you guys! This has about 1,000 + reads! :3 Oh and heads up, a bit violence i guess lol <3 plz vote, comment, add! :D Idk who should play Ex, any suggestions? 

____________________________________________________________

c h a p t e r  3  -  W h e r e  i s  T o n y ?

| Ex |

“Uh, quick question, Kellin. Matty.” I clear my throat, keeping my eye on the road. Kellin looked at me, and waited while Matty just nodded, meaning it was my cue.

“Do any of you know where Tony Perry is?” I ask, only for Eve’s head to lift up. From this distance, I could tell she looked worried. In fact, she looked stressed and confused, and I couldn’t blame her. We all are confused on what’s going on, and clearly the news is going crazy about it. Even in the radio it’s all chaos on the possibilities, you can see people panicking, running through stores, and well.. The rest, I rather not talk about it. It’s rather disturbing than comfortable to talk about.

“They were on their way, was the last thing I heard.” Kellin replied, caressing his fingers upon his other hand. And from the looks of it, he looked nervous. I couldn’t blame him, I was nervous too. Way beyond.

“Y-yeah, me too.” Matty piped in.

Eve sighed, her eyes looking out the window. Seconds later, she let out a scream.

I panicked, and jerked the wheel left, but quickly jerked it right, and stepped on the peddle for the car to come to a halt. Kellin gripped onto his seat, and also did the rest. Good thing I didn’t crash onto anything... Or anyone. I gulped, and looked over my shoulder, “What happened!?” 

Eve’s chest went up and down, her eyes looking back and forth in shock. Matty placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder, and she slid herself closer to him, away from the window, looking like a scared puppy. “A... guy... ran over.. an.. old...lady.” She breathed heavily, and I could tell she was beyond terrified.

I sighed and stepped on it again, driving straight ahead the road. “Well get used to it.” I grip on the wheel tighter, “This is the world now.” I looked at her through the mirror, and she stared back at me as if she didn’t knew me anymore.

It actually caused a pang on my heart, that I couldn’t help control the pain moldering itself in me. I was so confused on what was going on, when at the same time, I knew! I knew. But I didn’t want to think so. It seemed nearly impossible, almost unbelievable. Why now? How, and what... on earth? I sighed and gripped onto the steering wheel tighter, my shoulders becoming tenser. I needed to focus on the road, we weren’t the only one driving like maniacs. 

“Do you got service man?” Matty asked, looking down at his phone.

“It’s on and off, it’s stressing.” Kellin replied, sighing a bit. “I need to head back home!” He growled, slamming his fist against the glass window.

“Me too.” Matty exhaled sharply, “I can’t do this. What the hell is going on?” He whispered, sounding utterly confused.

I shut my eyes for a second, and opened them, “Whatever it is, it won’t stop. Chaos spreads like a virus, and it won’t stop if someone makes it. And that someone seems to be off the board.” I mumble, turning the steering wheel a right.

Kellin sighs, and looks out the window.

“Where are your wives?” I ask, keeping my eyes on the road.

“My wife’s at paris for a few months.” He whispers, looking down at his hands.

“Kate and cope are at grandma’s, which is two hours away from here.” Kellin replies back, his voice almost cracking at the end.