What happened so far ...

You are a true Belieber. In the first season of this story you seized your chance to take part in a quiz about Justin Bieber. The winner was allowed to be the OLLG of Justin for exactly seven concerts. After some hard days of preparing you thought you failed the test until you got a call from a man who works for Justin. He invited you to a 'Meet and Greet' with your idol. 

Your parents got called by your teachers because of your bad marks so they didn't allow you to see Justin. With your friends' help you fooled your parents and went to the ''M&G'. You had a great time with Justin until he found out that you fooled your parents to see him. He called your dad and brought you home because Justin thinks family is more important than he is. 

Nevertheless Justin announced that he wants you as his OLLG and your parents allowed you to go with him on tour if you studied hard for the following math test so you wrote at least a B. Finally you worked it out and wrote an A. Justin decided that you should be his OLLG in Berlin, the capital of Germany. 

First you both drove in a white limo to the airport. From there you flew in a purple Jet to your destination. During the flight you kissed Justin and rubbed him a boner while he was sleeping. He didn't recognize it and was ashamed as he awoke and saw his boner in his trousers.

In Berlin the young singer showed you his favorite places and invited you to his favorite Italian restaurant. The next day the news showed some pictures of you and Justin being in that restaurant. Justin’s girlfriend Selena Gomez heard of it and immediately called Justin, who persuaded her that he is still in love with her. She promised to visit him in Spain.

After Justin saw you bare naked because of a random bath accident you were able to have a glance at his naked body beautiful as well, without him noticing.

Afterwards he took you to the O2 World, where he had to do his dress rehearsals. Everything was supposed to be great. Justin gave you a bunch of red roses and a little kiss on stage. You even met Bluey Robinson and you wished Pattie a happy birthday. 

But then Justin announced that he is going to Spain and that he does not want to take you with him. He thought you need some rest, but you know exactly that he just does not like you and is happy with being alone again.

Justin promised to call you after his arrival in Spain, but he didn't. Depressed you were left at the hotel and you cried the whole time. You couldn’t get him out of your mind and although you didn’t want to you got horny and pleasured yourself.

At the same time Justin tried to do concentrate on his business but he couldn’t stop thinking about you. Selena Gomez, his girlfriend appeared at his hotel room. As a proof that Justin still loved her she wanted to sleep with him, but he hadn't shaved his pubes like she wanted him to so she decided not to fuck him. Afterwards he wanted to call you as promised but he couldn’t find his mobile phone.

You got a message from Justin’s phone that you need to leave the hotel and that your prize – being the OLLG – was cancelled. The world broke down and your mom and your dad helped you to get you back home as quickly as possible. You never wanted to talk to Justin ever again.

Your friends tried to cheer you up and to help you to get rid of thinking about him. But everywhere you go – even in the mall – you see pictures, hear songs from and news about him.

Justin got a new mobile and desperately tried to call you at home but you just hung up.

Your mother persuaded you to watch a Spanish TV show where Justin shows up. You were about to switch it off but your mother wanted you to keep watching. She told you she was talking with Justin who again told her to watch this show because he wanted to explain everything what had happened.

Justin explained everything what happened to him and broke up with Selena Gomez. He believed that it was Selena who stole his mobile and who wrote you that harassing text message.

When Justin got back to his hotel room Selena showed up again and started blackmailing him with some naked pictures she had taken of Justin whilst their relationship. If he didn’t help her to get more famous and if he didn’t donate her his virginity she’d upload all the pictures and his career would be over.

After a photo shoot some pictures of Walther appeared on the world wide web and Justin called you, telling you everything about Selena’s plans. You suggested him to install some cameras to bring Selena to jail.

As estimated Selena tried to rape Justin, but the police arrested her before she could really do it. Because of that good news you decided to pay Justin a visit and surprise him in Zurich, Switzerland.

After some complications you made it and Justin allowed you to stay with him. Although Justin wasn’t pleased at first you both had kind of a Date and enjoyed being together.

The next day Kenny got shot and saved Justin’s and your life. He survived the attack but now he isn’t allowed to be the bodyguard anymore. Justin wanted to cancel his concert to be there for Kenny but he persuaded him not to do that.

Finally Justin gave his concert. You made it possible that a Belieber you met on the flight to Zurich to go backstage and meet her Idol. You played the role of the OLLG again and Justin kissed you on stage. That was the moment you are in known that you really love Justin Bieber.

So you confronted him by asking if it was possible that he liked you more than just a good friend.

now  to be continued …

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aye, reader (:

I am back again. Sorry that it took me so long to start with the third season. I cannot wait to read all your comments and thoughts about it. It's gonna be different, even more emotional and times heartbreaking. So be warned. This third season is definitely rated r and changes everything. 

What do you think about the new cover? Took me hours to create it. Would be great to know what you think of it and what you expect in this third season. 

Please vote if you want to continue reading. The first chapter gets dedicated to the first person who comments. 

Have fun and enjoy this story!

xoxo Phil