❦Chapter 1❦

I unlocked the door, walking in and closing the door behind me. I heard a few bumps, Harry had called me to come over... But what would he be doing here. I crept up the stairs, voices beginning to become more audible. I crept closer to see what was going on, opening the door to the bedroom which was slightly open a crack I opened it and I dropped my bag in horror.

There in front of my eyes was MY boyfriend, Harry looked at me with horrified eyes while the girl behind him tried to look horrified but only smirked. I ran out, feeling the tears coming. I heard Harry calling after me. "Allison! ALLISON!"

But I drove off without turning back...

I jolted upright, panting heavily. I wiped the sweat that was on my forehead. I checked the time. 4:52AM it wrote. I laid my head down on my soft pillow and tried to close my eyes to let sleep take over like I had down several hours earlier. But nothing, nada. I wasn't tired, which in fact, was a suprise. If I ever woke up at a time like this, I'd just fall back to sleep.

I tried for a few minutes, trying to sleep, but nothing. I repositioned myself to sit upright and turned on the little night light the sat on my nightstand. I looked out the window and saw that there was 2 hours until the sun came to light up the little neighbourhood. I got out of bed, deciding to take a shower. Not a quick one since I have hours until school.

I unchange out of my white singlet, Nike shorts (That I really should stop wearing to bed.) and bra. I close the shower door and adjust the heating and cooling system for the correct temperature.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I wrapped my towel around my petite body and crept down the hallway into my room, careful not wake my dad up.

I look through  a few clothes in my drawer and finally settle with a sweater with a dream-catcher and pair of plain jeans and superman converse shoes.

I throw my hair up in a towel to wait for it to dry. I grabbed the needed books for today's class which was first two periods Maths (Yay! *Note to sarcasm*) then science (WooHoo! *Again, sarcasm) then double periods of English and Lunch and lastly double periods of French... 

Worse thing is, my ex-boyfriend, Harry is in my English and French class. Yay for me. This isn't totally going to be awkward.

I throw myself onto my bed and grab my phone checking some overnight e-mails, texts and other miscellaneous crap. I got two e-mails from a teacher due to late homework. A group chat that I am in, yet never talk and only laugh at the stupidity of my friends. And the others are just some games telling me I haven't played in a while or useless apps, I don't use, telling me about their new update.

I check the time this time, 5:36AM.

Jesus, this is going to take a hella of a time until school starts. I text my best friend, Sarah, asking her if she is up yet. And just as I had expected, no answer.

Sarah and I have been best friends longer than I could remember. Not really, when we first met (Which was around 4 years of age) we absolutely loathed eachother. We pushed, we pulled. Once our parents locked us in a room and thought that we would tire ourselves out. Did not work. But somehow we settled our differences and became best friends and I never regretted it for a day.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

I grabbed my bag and rushed out, being careful not to wake my dad up. Me, not having my license yet, waited for the bus to come to my house and let me hop in. I waited and waited until 9AM. No bus. What was going on? I decided to get up and walk to school, seeing as the bus wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

The school was pretty far from where I live so it should take about 30 minute MAX to reach my wanted destination. So to prepare myself for the journey I take out my phone, along with my earphones, and plug them in and scroll through my wide selection of songs. I finally pick a song from my "Always listen to" section.

The familiar melody starts playing until the song really begins. "Yeah. My best friend, best friend to the very end..." (A.N it's Cher Lloyd's Oath. Song at the side)

The songs go on and on, until I reach the familiar gates. I walk into the deserted school and open the doors to the school buildings. In front of my was rows and rows of multi-coloured lockers. I found my red one that was in between and red and blue one. I stuff my bag into the locker and take out the necessary books for the first two periods, which was double period maths. After I was finished with that, I slammed my locker shut, making it echo around the deserted hallway. Before I make my way to my maths class I head to the front office to pick up a late pass. 

After I explained to the lady why I was late she scribbled on the tiny slip and handed it to me. I thanked her and headed towards my maths class. I lightly knocked on the door and the door swung open to reveal a very angry Mr. Cambell.

"And why are you late?"

I handed him the little piece of paper, that could save me from getting a detention. He read it with boredem showen in his eyes. He heavily sighed, "Make sure it doesn't happen again, go to an empty spot."

I scan the classroom and find an empty spot next a guy named Mason. He lightly smiled at me and went back to the lesson.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

First chappie up! Wud wud!!! 

Hope you have enjoyed it. If you have please drop a vote and a comment. And if your feeling genourous fan me if you like ;D

Well, until then, bye!

p.s A picutre of Allison on the side, if you were wondering what she looks like...

S.M xx