In The Battlefield

Izaan and Sana prayed Fajr together.They sat together for few more minutes until Sana gone and took out Izaan's armour and sword. Izaan wore his armour and was ready to leave. Sana gave him his sword, he smiled and took it.

As he hugged her goodbye, he could not help bit shed some tears which resulted in her to break down. She wiped her tears and said, "I am not letting you go alone, I will come with you". Izaan stepped back shocked. "But Sana..." he tried to protest. "No buts, Izaan! I am coming with you and it is final" Sana declared sniffing. "If I did not have to go to join my army now, I would have sat here and admired your adorable childlike acts" Izaan joked. "That's cute but your wife is not a child, she is a freaking warrior for God's sake, you get that ?" Sana replied. "I know Sana but you know..." Izaan tried to reason but failed again as Sana cuts him saying "No buts, Izaan. Are you doubting my fighting skills because I am a woman ?". "Okay okay! If you really wanna come along, then be quick" Izaan said giving up.Sana's face lighted up on getting his approval.

They both rode to the battlefield together on their horses.The sun was rising. Poppy-red blood was spread all over. The soldiers were clunking axes and crashing war hammers against each other's shields. Arrows were zipping and hissing through the air. Some of his men were sobbing and snivelling with fear. Swords were ringing against each other.The smell of death hung over the battlefield. It was a battle of head-clasping horror.He could see hundreds of soldiers lying dead , most of them from his army.

Izaan looked at Sana and she nodded, they turned towards the battlefield and ran into the crowd escaping blizzard of spears and arrows.The slithering sounds of thousands of swords being unsheathed did not scare them.They made their way just tearing the bodies of enemies causing a jet of blood surge into the air. The battle was heart-thumping! Every person who came into their way had to meet the lord.Ember-red blood gushed from monsters! It did not them much time to twist the game! They had almost won now!

Just then a soldier from Izaan's army called them to a side saying he have something to discuss. Izaan and Sana approached him relaxed with swords back in the sheath.As they were moving towards him, talking with each other, a tempest of lances hit them causing them to fall down from their horses.A wellspring of blood sluiced into the air. It tasted coppery.

Yes, that rascal was bought by the invaders and hence he plotted their martyrdom this way! Everyone in Izaan's army was full of mixed feelings of anger and sadness.However, this helped them in a great way! Their emotions took over them and they did not hesitate to slice down the bodies of those monsters.It was like they got some divine powers.They made the battlefield free from impure souls of enemies.

Meanwhile, Izaan and Sana were counting their breath. They looked into each other's eyes, Izaan gathered some breath and said "I am really happy, my country won again", "I am happy too, Izaan as I have always wished to get martyred". Sana replied. "Sana! We will meet again... in Jannah and there will be no parting there!" Izaan managed to say as he groaned and spat some blood. "We will, In'sha'Allah" Sana replied. They both looked up and said the testimony one last time and their great souls left for their final destinations where they were to live together, forever.

The war was over.All the soldiers gathered with their eyes downwards, they had won a great war that day but lost greater warrior couple.

**********The End*************

So, guys! This is it... I am so nervous lol. Many people might not have expected this end but yes, I did it. I could have made another end but I was adamant on this one.Hope y'all like it and vote.