Late

(English)

       All Rights Reserved. ©SEEmySECRECY 2013

           WARNING .... PLAGIARISM is a CRIME

____________________________________

                            L   A   T   E

                         By: SMS'rhemz

            *He's back for me......' LATE '.*

*silence*

     My heart starts to pound when I heard a loud thud of footsteps going closer. …Closer… And closer to where I'm standing at. Even in the fact that my 'Rooms' door shut closed.

     The sound. That creepy sound. Tick tock'ing like a clock. It lingers in my skin. It's like a bomb ready to explode. Cold breeze of the wind coming from the outside of the window tickling my face.

     The leaf dances outside, as if they're following a rhythm of a slowmo classic music. It's making them sway. 

     I stood straight beside my bed. Griping it's bed sheet, hard enough to make it crumpled.

     Glancing at the window, though some how the trees trying to block the image I like to stare the whole night, I still manage to took glance of the MOON, it's graceful glow and shine, the beautiful light of the moon.

     The light in the middle of the, DARK SKY.

     The silent knock from the door brought me back to reality. And I couldn't stop the gasp I’ve been holding for so long now. I scanned the door. I know it's lock. I locked it! I'm pretty sure of it. I can't be wrong!

     The sound of the knob twisted, makes my heart jump, and It makes me shiver. But I know, it wouldn't open, IT'S LOCKED! But… but, Oh'my'ghad. HE'S HERE! He's NOW here.

     I slightly felt conscious of myself. I look at my hands. It's pale ---- I'm pale. I could feel my messy black hair as my pale hand run through it. I could feel the weight of my eyes, I'm tired. I got baggy eyes for sure. And I know I look like a ghost because of this white dress I wore.

     There's another knock. But it quickly faded. My sweat started to flow from my head. 

     HE'S REALLY HERE! HE'S COMING! WHAT DO I DO??!

     I started to walk back n' fort, from the both end of the side of my bed. But I suddenly stop. And froze. A gasp came out from my trembling mouth as I heard loud dropping of small things with rhythm from the outside. I gaze at the window, eyes wide open.

      It's... It's raining!

     The rain drops pours down heavily. That makes my heart skip a bit. And my stomach cringes in pain. Why? Why is it raining? Why now? Why can't it be some other time? WHY NOW WHEN HE'S HERE!

     It'll just bring back the memories. Memories that hurt me so much.

     I look at the moon. The last sight of the light's moon faded away.

     My light ------ Faded away. Block with those dark clouds. Wind blows harder and colder. I wanted to close the wide open window. If only I can! But no... I CAN'T!

     I stared back at the door. Hearing key's clinging slowly. That someone. Whoever he is. Is trying to unlock my door. He'll enter 'MY' room. Moving my bare cold pale feet. I walk slowly towards the door. To watch the knob moving. And as I reaches in front of it. I stop! I wanted to hold the knob. To stop it from moving. And not to let him enter my room.