Unexpected Call

Izaan Malik was the most celebrated warrior of his country. He was just married and hence was on a holiday. He wants to spend quality time with his newlywed wife, Sana. They loved each other, of course. Izaan was, in fact, loved by everyone for being successfully proved as the saviour of country numerous times and that is why his marriage was a royal function. King also granted him a leave for few months.

It was 3 at midnight, and of course, Izaan was sleeping when he heard a knock at the door. He was tired after a day long of horse riding with his knight wife. He wanted to tell his wife to look who is at the door but looking at how peaceful she was sleeping, he couldn't. He smiled at how his wife came with him on riding and the way she rode her horse was adorable. He has to come back to present when he heard the knock again. He went towards the door as he said to himself "Who would it be at this time?". He opened the door to see his servant at the door who handed him a note which he said was from King Yousuf. Izaan quickly opened the note which read:

"Assalamualaikum Mr.Izaan Malik! We're extremely sorry to say but we want to you to help us fight the invaders! Your country needs you"

Izaan was shocked. He learnt from his servant that the neighbouring country had waged a war taking his absence as a golden opportunity. Izaan asked his servant to tell the king that His Highness need not worry as Izaan will get back to the Army. He came back inside and looked at his wife. He was fighting with his conscience, he did not want to go away from his wife but his country needed him! He sat beside her and began playing the reel of memories he had with his wife in his mind, he was so lost in his thoughts that he did not even felt that his wife woke up until she said smiling "MashaAllah! Today you woke up for Fajr by yourself ! " Izaan had to stop the memory reel in middle. He looked at her, smiled and narrated the whole story. Sana was visibly upset hearing this. Sensing this, Izaan tried to comfort her saying "It'll be alright, Sana!" Sana smiled and added "In'Sha'Allah".