He is no good (Chapter 4)

A/N: Hey. Sorry for the wait, but yall niggas gotta start voting bc the reads and the votes aint adding up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Princeton's POV

Jason Mernaz!! I figured out where I know him. He used to go out with my little cousin, and he used to physically abuse her... ALOT. He started off a nice guy but then he turns into a bad bipolar ass nigga.

I gotta tell Ma'nia.

Ma'nia POV

I was in my bed listening to Lana del Rey. She always calms me. I started to stress and all that a little bit after Jason's little out burst. Suddenly my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Nia!! I have something very important to tell you." He sounded serious

"And what is that, puffball." I said jokingly.

"Jason.."

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He is bad news Minnie. I had a strong feeling I knew him and I do. He use to go out with my cousin and he physically abused her.. alot."

"Jacob you are so pathetic. You are making up lies about my boyfriend in hopes I would break up with him" I said so done. He is a damn lie.

"I promise Im not lying. I would not lie....."

"STOP. DONT SAY YOU WOULDNT LIE BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS LIE. GOODBYE JACOB." I then hung up the phone.

He is just saying that. Jason loves me too much to hit me. I love him and he has always been sweet to me.

Then I got a text from Jacob.

Jake: Do you love him?

Me: Um why?

Jake: Because it just really seems like you used him to fill in a void.

Me: What the fuck void is that then Prince?

Jake: Me. I believe its me, because deep down, you still love me. You wouldnt be talking to me if you didnt still have feelings for me.

Me: No. I dont love you. I love Jason.

Jake: I can tell when youre lying and you are now.

I didnt even reply to him. Ive had enough of Prince for the day. Jason is a good guy, he is better than Prince.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Bai.