What I do? (Chapter 2)

A/N: Hey.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Princeton's POV

I cant belive Ma'nia just blew me off like that. Its cool though. We stayed over at her house for a good twenty mins. and the whole time all I could think about it Nia. Her body is looking right!! Like before she was curvy and all that but now she got a flat stomach and them thick thighs. Lawdd. A nigga almost melted.

I decided to go upstairs to try and sweet talk her, I know Nia like the back of my hand. All i gotta do is say some sweet shit then she'll be right back in a nigga arms.

I walked in the room that had "Nia's Room GTF" on the door.

And she was laying on her bed with nothing but a bra and underwear on. Sweet.

"Bitch!!! You dont know how to fucking knock." she said covering herself up

"Im sorry bae. I just wanted to come say hello because you blew me off earlier."

"Bae? You not my bae. You ruined that the night you were out with those thots on my birthday and didnt call me."

Damn. Ion have a comeback for that she has gotten bold as fuck.

"You know your all I think about? This wholeee tour All i could think about is you." I said as I bit my lip

Ma'nia's POV

This nigga tryna run game on me. HA.

"Oh forreal. Thats good. I got a boyfriend now. So you can get the fuck."

"Can we at least be friends?" he said doing that cute face he does. Made me think about all the old times with me and him.

"Lawd, I guessss."

"May I have your number then?"

"Never changed, now leave." I said pushing him out the room.

Now that I got him out of my house, Im about to call my boyfriend, Jason.

*Phone convo*

"Hey bae!!" I said so excited

"Hellooo. Im pulling into your driveway."

"Okay! about to come downstairs. bye."

*End of Convo*

I walked downstairs ans opend the door. I Jumped in his arms. I missed him. He was away on business for 2 weeks.

"Baeeeee. I missed you." I said kissing him.

"I missed you too Minnie Mouse" He said. Thats his little nickname for me.

"Who was that pulling out when I was pulling in. It was a limo." He said sitting down on the couch.

"That was Mindless Behavior, Ugh."

"Isnt your ex boyfriend in Mindless Behavior? Why were they here?!?!." he said in a questioning manner.

"Yes, Princeton. Kai and Jessica wanted to see their boyfriends."

"Oh. Did he talk to you?"

What the fuck is he asking all this for?!

"Lawd Jay. He did talk to me. He was trying to give me a hug but I shut him down telling him about you." I said smiling.

He didnt say anything. He had a look of disgust on his face tho. Like he didnt like what I said. Then he finally spoke

"Ill call you later." He said walking out the door.

"Wait! Jason Whats your problem?" I grabbed his hand so he couldnt leave.

He jacked his hand away and slammed my door. What the fuck is his problem. I went back upstairs and got my phone. I had like 10 text from Jacob.

One of them read: "Come to my Birthday party tonight?"

I guess I could go, I mean whats the worst thing that could happen?

I replied "I guess, but no funny business papi."

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Ooooooo. Im gonna post the next chapter if I get 50+ reads on this chapter and 20 votes. Hollaaaa