Chapter 4

Lauren POV

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the bus window and i feel my arms and legs tangles around some one else. i open my eyes to see that it is my beautiful girlfriend.. wow its weird to say that.. but i like it .. MY girlfriend. i start to give her kisses so that she wakes up. i start on her forhead " baby wake uppp" she dosent move. i go down too her cheek " babe we're in Boston " she still dosent move so i do something a bit risky. I start to kiss up and down her neck as slowly and as seductivly as i can " baby wake uppp pweaseee " finally i feel a movemnt and i hear a moan escape her lips. i giggle and her eyes shoot open. "Lauren... what the fuck!" i back away she looks mad as hell but i have no clue what i did wrong the she says it "that as the best most erotic wake up i have ever had.. thank you" she winks and kisses me and she moves her arms to my neck and i slowly move mine to her waist. our kisses turn into a full on make out session. she licks my bottem lips for entrance and i gladly give it to her with no hesitation and our tounge wrestle for domiance. She eventually wins because of her strong tounge so i start kissing her neck as i do that she holds onto my shoulder squeezing them. as i start to suck on her neck she moans and i know i have found her spot. i hear foot steps and i sigh pulling away from her and she pouts and kiss her cute pouty lips. "i know baby, we will continue later i dont want the girls hearing it" i wink at her and she giggles then comes into my lap and stays there and i hold her close kissing up and down her shoulder, this has definatly been the best morning of my life.

Camila POV 

WOW that was totaly the best kiss ever.. even though i never had one before Lauren but .. wow. I feel lauren kissing my shoulder and i love these feelings i get everytime her skin comes into contact with mine. it sucks that we cant kiss anymore but i guess i understand. bleh. as Lauren is still kissing me all over and i let her lips explore my body that isnt covered in PJs the curtain opens and i see Dinah smiling winking at us and she whispers "you both are so dirty in the morning " me and lauren gasp and i ask "you heard us?!" dinah looks at me seriously "no shit! you moan loud! but dont worry everyone else is knocked out your safe" she winks again and heads back the her bunk and i look at Lauren  "phew close one"  "i know" we laugh and listen to music for a while and everyone else starts to wake up "baby im gonna hit a shower before ally gets there" i pout for a second but then smile "you've been calling me babe and baby all morning" i say in realization "yeahhh... is that alright ?"  I nod and kiss her slowly moving my body against her then i get back up to how i was "you little tease" Lauren whispers into my ear then she bites it and that makes a shudder run threw my body "woah " she winks at me and as she gets off the bunk i wrap my legs around her tight and smile down at her "thank you for an epic morning babe" she smile and blushes "no problem" i let her go and she walks into the bathroom. Right when she gets in i feel my phone vibrate and i pick it up.

From : <GroupMessage> Normani, Dinah

To: Lauren, Camila 

so we talked to her last night and she said she is ok with it in people but she rather not hang out with girl that are together or boys who are together, but we didnt include yall... this is gonna be intresting :/

i read the text and sigh knowing that this is going to be hard and i know i dont want to loose ally. so i text them back 

To: Normani, Dinah

from: Camila

what do we do ? i dont want to loose ally !! GUYYYSSS HELP ! 

From Normani, Dinah

To: Camila 

We will fix it lets just get her into the idea of it and see how it goes. ive got a plan. 

I smile up at the both of them and we all simotaiously walk to ally shes on the couch texting. "hey AllyCat!" i say in a excited tone "hey mila what up?" she says tiredly "not much" i sit down next to her and Normani and Dinah sit next to us and after a few minutes of akward silence Dinah speakes up "So dawg you know bout the Camren stuff alls?" i giggle and ally makes a weird face "yeah its so weird like how can they say that. dosnet it make you feel unconfortable?" ally says looking at me and i get a bit sad but i try to fake a smile "Not at all i think its cute ... why not ship Lolo and i together aint we cute?" i try to make it funny and i poke her tummy but she just laughs and pinches my cheeks " of course mila but like ... its just weird, whatever there still our harmonizers!" i nod and we all turn to see Lauren getting out of the bathroom and she is towel drying her hair while walking over to us and she sits next to me "whats going on?" she asks and Ally says  "just talking about camren" Lauren looks at us in suprise and she has the biggest smile ever "so your cool with us being together ?" i face palm myself and ally looks at lauren saying "what do you mean?" Lauren looks at us confused and she speaks up "your cool with camz and I being together... right?" i hit my head a few times and sigh "well cats out of the bag" i say  ally looks around at us with realization on her face and she gets up and goes too her bunk looking mad and i turn to Lauren "we didnt tell her yet..." Lauren face palms herself and i laugh a little "im such an idiot mongolica! (Idiot in spanish).... i kiss her cheek and hold her hand " it'll be fine baby"  and i feel like im in my own little world with Lauren untill i hear  "Awwwww"  i look at Normani and Dinah and i feel how i start to blush and Lauren hugs me. "shhh its ok cutie" i look up at Normani and Dinah and they wink at us and start to walk away and i lay on the couch and as Lauren starts to lay on me i look out and see Ally walking out of her bunk and she looks at us shaking her head. She walks out of the bus since it stopped rainging and i look at lauren sad. "babe she hates me.." i put my head on her shoulder and she shake's her head "no baby shes just stuck in her way.. she will come around youll see" she kisses my forhead and we lay there on te couch talking about random things like Miami since we are both from there and hours pass by and i can never get bored of those beautiful green eyes.