Forgiving

Chanyeol was on a live broadcast and I figured he would talk about the drama we're doing. To my surprise, he started talking about me. He was telling all of Korea how much he loves me, misses me, and wants me to forgive him. Not to long after he said that, my twitter was being blown up about Chanyeol and I and that I should forgive him. EXO-L's then started the #ForgiveChanyeol and posted that everywhere. I turned my phone off and put it away and sat there watching the screens. Before I knew it, I was blushing because he was being a dorky sweetheart. He then came to an end and it went back to normal programming. I then got to thinking why he did that. Did someone perhaps leak what I had said last night?

Shortly after a while, Chanyeol had arrived to the station and hugged me from behind. I stood there and turned around slowly to face him. He was giving me one of his brightest smiles like he always did. I pulled away from his embrace and grabbed his hand and pulled it. I dragged Chanyeol to the top of the roof top and let go of his hand there. I looked over the rooftop and asked him why he did that. He responded that he doesn't want to lose me and that he always wants to be by my side. He then got down on his knees and begged me to not leave him. I was always known to be a dork with love, but I wasn't going to let this one slip away. I faced him and got down to my knees as well and asked him how he knew he had to go live on tv. He faced me and smiled like the world's biggest dork and told me that he maybe might have been hiding in one of the closets at his sister's place. I smacked him and he started laughing but pulled himself together. I then jumped onto him and hugged him with all my might because I know that even I have messed up.

We continued to read from the script and read through it and I turned to the producer and suggested some changes to it. He said he was listening and I talked about how we should change the adoptive father-daughter and change it to be more romantic because kdramas always had the highest rates when it's romantic action. The producer said I had a point and would go and talk to some writers to make it the best. We were then dismissed and Chanyeol and I went to get some gelatos. When we got our gelatos, we were walking by a tv store and there were pictures of us on a rooftop with Chanyeol on his knees and me standing there. We looked at each other and we read that there was the #ForgiveChanyeol.

We had taken our time to get home, but once we got home, everyone seemed to have known that we had gotten back with each other and forgiven each other. Kay said that it's good that we're back together because we only 4 months left till our marriage. I then went to go help Lay and DO with dinner and we got done pretty quickly. We sat down at the dinner table and we were all smiling once again as a family. Sehun then asked when the other members were going to get married and they all said that it'll just happen one day, but not anytime soon. Chen then started to get up in Sehun's face thinking that Sehun was bragging his wife in his face. It was fun to see them be normal, only with the fact that Chen then yelled and woke up the twins. Suho then decided to speak up and told everyone that within a month, we were going to perform at the Miss. Korea Pageant. Chen and Kai then started talking about the ladies and all and Kay and I decided to get up and smack them. Suho then told us that Kris was going to be one of the MC's along with Baekhyun. We gave them a round of applause and knew that we were going to have to work hard within the next month.