Twisted:

*that day*
(June 22nd)

As Carrie was getting undressed she felt muscular hands cover her mouth and say "Don't scream or i'll shoot you." Not knowing what was going on, all she could think about was Mike.

The stranger whispered in her ear "It should have been me not him." That was the last thing Carrie remembered.

Waking up not knowing where she was, all she could see around her was four walls and a small light in the corner. Upstairs she could hear a man's voice that sounded familiar to her and the sound of traffic outside of the walls.

Trying to move she was tied to the bed and couldn't move anything but her feet. Then she heard the familiar voice come closer to the door and then opened it. The man came closer to her and turned the light on next to the bed. Carrie's heartbeat started to beat faster and faster when she recognized the man's face.

It was one of her ex boyfriend's. "What have you done?" Carrie said worried. Some many things were going through her head, where was Mike? Where am I? and what's going to happen to the baby?

The man had sat down on the bed and placed his hand on Carrie's thigh beginning to movie it up a little bit. "STOP!" Carrie yelled at him. "Oh honey don't tell me what to do" He said getting up from the bed.

Carrie knew things weren't going to be good because the relationship she had with him wasn't good at all. Carrie became afraid, which wasn't good because what was about to happen would change things for the worst.

A/N: Sorry I haven't update in a while I've been busy with school. I hope everybody's doing well and ill be updating again soon:)