Getting Ready:

*that night*
Carrie slipped on a short black dress, silver heels and a heart necklace Mike had gotten her for her birthday a few years ago. Mike had looked handsome, wearing dark jeans, a black dress shirt and dress shoes.

Carrie was thinking of when the right time was to tell Mike about her being pregnant. Carrie was pulled out of her thoughts as a pair of hands slid onto her waist from behind her and a soft pair of lips landed on her neck sending chills down her spine. "Carrie are you ok?" Mike gently asked while kissing her neck again.

Carrie didn't wanna respond but she knew her husband would probably be a little more worried than before. "Yeah I'm fine" Carrie said with a smile on her face trying to hide the pain she was having. Mike slowly turned Carrie around pulling her closer to his body pressing her's against him.

Carrie bit her bottom lip when she felt his hands slowly move down her spine and stopping at the top of her butt. Mike always loved when she did that, it drove him crazy. Before she could say something Mike's lips were on her's.

After the little make out session they had, Carrie started to rush herself to finish getting ready because she knew Mike would make them late if they continued.