Chapter 9

I skipped inside smiling, Harry hot on my tail.

"Hey mummma" I hold out the second 'm'

"Hey Tesssssa" She holds out the 's'

"Hey Harry." Perrie smiles.

"Hi." Harry responds.

"Go Harry, shoo I wanna talk to my mum!!" I smile pushing Harry out the door.

After a few beats of silence, making sure Harry was gone, mum speaks up.

"So? How was it?" She smirks.

"Great! It was perfect. HE is such a a flirt!" I exclaim.

"Awesome! Tell me every detail!" Perrie beams.

"Okay. We arrive at the restaurant, and we sit down, he makes a few flirty remarks and I blush. I swear I have a problem with blushing! Anyway, he called me cute and I dont know if its 'friend cute' or 'hot cute' You know what I'm sayin'?" She nods. "He also said it was cute when I blush. So, soon our waitress comes. She gave Harry her number, he took it, and smiled a flirty smile. I soon got all crazy, also known as jealous. I went off on the girl." I say.

"Really what did you say?" Perrie asks, fascinated.

"I-I- Please don't be mad." I beg.

"I won't. Promise." She smiles.

"Okay, I said and I quote, 'Why dont you stop being a whore and get me a male waiter, thank you!' I promise it was the jealousy talking not me." I say worried she will get mad at me for saying that to some one.

"Woah! You go girl!" Perrie High fives me.

I giggle. "So, then she left, called me a bitch, but it didn't sting as much as the jealousy did. Harry asked me why I said what I did, and I said because she was flirting with him on accident. I corrected myself though, and said it was disrespectful because him and I were out and not him and her. Something Harry said bothered me though."

"What was it?" Perrie asked.

"Well, he said he wasn't gonna call her, but thing that hurt, was he said she would probably only a one night stand anyway, so that means he has had many one nights with many girls. I really like him but-"

"I understand, it hurts me to tell you this, but he has, Im not saying he will with you, but I just dont want him to hurt you. Before Zayn, I have had many past relationships that didn't last long because they were trouble. Harry, well he is the definition of trouble. But I can tell you are different, because, well the way he looks at you." Perrie tells me.

"Really? Awwh. But after that we got our food and our male waiter, and soon we had a little tiny pieces of napkin war. That lasted for about 5 minutes. Till- we got kicked out. We drove home and once we got here, he kissed me on the porch, I mean that wasn't our first kiss,-"

"What you have kissed him before? When?" Perrie asks.

"This morning, I think, yeah. Oh and he called me beautiful and told me he loved me. I don't know if he meant it or not. I said it back, and yeah I think I meant it." I bite my lip nervously.

"I can tell he meant it sweetie. And again, remember, the way he looks at you."

"Thank you mom. I-I love you." I hug her.

"I love you too." She hugs back.

..........................................................

I see Harry leaning up against the door frame, playing with his phone.

"Hey." I say, startling him, as he looks up from his phone and gets up from his position.

"Oh hey." He smiles.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I smirk.

"Uh uh no." He blushes, trying to find words.

"C'mon Styles, its not nice to lie." I shake my finger at him.

"Fine! I might have eavesdropped, a little, but-" Harry starts.

"But, you didn't eavesdrop a little did you? You heard the whole thing. Trust me curly, I know." I smirk, already knowing the answer.

Harry hung his head down.

"Im sorry." He huffs. "I hate the cone of shame." He mumbles.

 I laugh throwing my head back.

He joins me looking up.

"So, what do you say to a movie?" Harry asks me.

"SOUNDS GREAT, I WILL MAKE THE POPCORN!" Jade yells. Well, I guess everyone is back.

I giggle.

"LOOOOOOUIS!" JAde says a higher note at the end.

"Whaaat." Lou whines.

"Pick the movie. Now stat!" She demands.

"Fine whatever you say 'princess'" Lou says.

"Thank you very much, Ni you order pizza, Leigh-Ann, go set up the living room with blankets and stuff." Jade orders. After finishing ordering everyone, except us, mom, and Da-Zayn. I guess Im not ready to call him that yet.

"Perrie go make sure louis picks This Is Us." Jade says

"We have seen that a billion times." Perrie comments.  Wait what, its not even out yet. Wait they are One Direction and Little mix so, it makes sense, I guess.

"But its my fav. So go." Perrie shrugs and walks to the movie.

"Zayn, finish making the popcorn."

----------______________-------------________________

Sorry it took me forevs to update, been so busy with school starting.

20 votes and 15 comments for next chappie!

A few  questions today.

Do you want me to do longer chappies or just lots and lots of short chappies?

Want me to make an instagram or twitter for My books? Especially this one? BTW having some ideas for this book, but I feel like I'm leading towards a more Harry Styles Fan Fic than a Zerrie one. I will add a few Zerrie moments here and there but a lot of Hessa moments.

Real QOTD is-

Who is your weakness and or soft spot out of 1D?

Mine is

Weakness-

HARRY  PERFECT, SEXY STYLES.

Soft spot-

NIALL PERFECT, TEDDY BEAR HORAN!