Brie

Seth : Nikki and I are heading down to see Brie , her room is on the third floor and it's number 214 . When we got there Brie was laying there with something on her finger to feel her pulse , she still wasn't up yet . I hope nothing bad happens to her  , she's like a sister to me , both the Bella's are , they have helped me to get where I am now . I whisper quietly to Brie " Stay strong , and fearless" . After I whispered that Nikki barges in also whispering to Brie " Plz plz plz wake up Brie , I need you , your my other half with out you there no Bella Twins just plain old Nikki Bella , we need you "

Bries Pov : I can hear voices talking to me ones familiar like Nikki's voice I can hear her saying " plz plz plz wake up Brie " and then I'm not sure what else she said because I blacked out before I could hear the rest of the sentence but about the other voice sounded like a boy , a boy I knew I just can't think of it right now. Who could it be?? John?? No , Seth?? Maybe? I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard more talking .
Nikki : " Doctor is she going to be ok?? "
Doctor : " I'm not sure "
Nikki sounded so hurt sad and mad all at the same time was I that much to her?? I need to get out of this , I want to talk to her but it feels like my eyes and mouth are glued together , I need to think of a way to communicate . Come on Brie you got this just try to open your eyes in three , two , one! I squinted my eyes as hard as I could I started to see a light!!! I tried harder and harder and the light became more noticeable!!
Seth : " NIKKI LOOK AT BRIE !! "
I think I'm getting somewhere I can see Nikki and Seth!! Am I finally doing it!?! I can kinda see!! It's a little blurry but I think my eyes are open!!
Nikki : " Brie if u can hear me say yes "
I tried to say yes but what I ended up saying was
Brie : " blurb "
Well that went extremely well😂🙄

Nikki : " DID YOU HEAR THAT!?!"

Seth : " Hear what??"

Nikki : " BRIE JUST MADE A NOISE SHE CAN HEAR US!!"

Brie : " Stoap ite u guys to loud "
I mumbled ( it's supposed to be spelled wrong )
They were screaming and I'm trying to sleep like what the flip man !!

Nikki : " BRIE SAID ANOTHER THING!!!"

Seth : " No duh "