Chapter 7

Allyssa's POV.

Today felt strange. I don't know what it was but I had a terrible feeling in the deep pit of my stomach. I got on my phone looking for any signs of anything bad. There was nothing.

Then it hit me. Today was Sunday and we get to meet Neegan.. He gets to kill one of our favorite characters this season.

The said we won't get to find out who it is until season 7.

I sighed knowing it was either going to be Glenn, Daryl, or Abraham. Now everyone saying it might be Maggie.

I got up from the couch walking in the kitchen. I opened the fridge grabbing a hamburger then threw it in the microwave.
I sat there waiting.

*beep beep*

I opened the microwave then took a huge bite.

My eyes widen as I gagged.

"NO NO NO!! OH MY FREAKING JESUS!"

I ran over to the sink spitting out the hamburger. I turned on the sink water scrubbing my tongue off.

"WHY WAS THERE CHEESE ON THATTTT!!" I yelled as I turned around throwing it away.

"Its a hamburger there's suppose to be cheese on there."

I rolled my eyes knowing it was Jamin.

"I don't like cheese it gross. Its made from old milk half the time."

"Well that sounds like a you problem not a me problem."

I looked at him giving him an evil look. He sat on the tops putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going??" I asked curiously.

"Places, where you're not. "

"Smartass." I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone texting Ayson to come over.

"Jamin ca-" I stopped after I heard the door shut.

"Great the asshole left me."

*buzzzzz buzzzzz*

I looked at my phone seeing a text from Ayson. I smiled then realized that he couldn't come over he was busy. I sighed frowning.

I texted Kensley to come over and she said shed be here in ten.

I sat on the couch falling asleep watching Hannah Montana.

Surprisingly.

I heard the door open and heard Kensley whisper "hello".

I got up and snuck around the corner. I stood up on my tip toes trying yo make me skinnier so she couldn't see me. She stepped in around the corner.

"BOOOO!" I yelled as she jumped and fell to the ground. I couldn't help but laugh.

She had her hands to her heart breathing heavily.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME ALLYSSA ROSE!"

"I'm sorry."
I helped her up smiling.

"You wanna watch some scary movies and eat popcorn ??"

She nodded and ran into my kitchen putting the popcorn in the microwave. She also got into the fridge made us some sandwiches. I grabbed us some pop and sat it on the coffee table.

I turned on I spit on your grave and paused it waiting on Kensley. I sat down then pulled a blanket to me. I sat there wondering what Jamin was doing. Then it hit me.

Jamin and Ayson were probably hanging out today. But then again they were fighting.

I shrugged it off when Kensley came in sitting on the couch.

"This isn't that scary but its a good movie."

"I sure hope so."
She said pulling her hair up.

*time skip*

The movie was over and its been an hour or two.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!"
She jumped up with the empty bowl that once held the popcorn that she made.

"RIGHT!" I laughed getting up going to put another movie in. I put in my old favorites. Freddy Vs Jason.

"I'm going to make more popcorn."

She walked in the kitchen as I sat back down on the couch. I looked threw my phone waiting for Ayson to text me but he never did. I frowned and sat my phone back down.

"After this movie I'm turning on the walking dead!!" I yelled enough just so Kensley could hear me.

She walked in sighing.
"Fine but I never really liked the show.. Or saw it."

"Well this weekend you are coming over here so we can watch them all."

Kensley shrugged.

"Sure why not. It might be fun."

Before we knew it was already dark and we were watching TWD. I cried a couple times and she laughed at me. This episode was just so emotional.

After it was over we tried watching another movie but we fell asleep. Kensley fell asleep cuddle up next to me.

I just left it because it was comfy and my perants haven't been here for a couple days now.