Meanwhile....

Back in Gravity Falls.....

"LET GO OF FORD, YOU HUNK OF JUNK!"

As Dipper charged towards Skulker, Bill had already left Ford's body.

"Wait, Skulker? What are you doing here?"

Dipper stopped, with confusion.

Skulker stared at Ford, with fury in his eyes.

"How do you know who I am, little triangle?"

"No wait! Stop!" Dipper yelled. "Bill already left his body. Just look!" He pointed a flashlight at Ford's eye. It had returned back to normal.

Skulker released Ford from the net.

"This 'Bill' of yours, is he your ally?"

"NO!" Dipper and Ford both shouted at the same time.

"Bill is the triangle you've been talking about. We're his enemies, not his allies!"
Ford explained.

"Look, you wanna get Bill, and we wanna get Bill. Can't we just work together?"
Dipper reached his hand out to Skulker.

Skulker shook it. Fine, but first, enlighten me on this strange dimension of yours. And how you know me." He pointed at Ford.

Meanwhile, in the mind of an unknown host.......

"We don't have much time, Bill. If we are to rule all the realms, we need more help."

"RELAX, FIESTY HEAD. MY ASSOCIATE ON THE INSIDE HAS GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL. AND I HAVE A PLAN TO...... WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SCRAM! SO SHOO, READER, SHOO!"

---------

So now they've agreed to work together.
We're getting closer to the main climax, guys! Oh and ant ideas on who the associate on the inside is? Or the mysterious host? if you do, just spam the comment section outta me! And once again, thx for all the support you guys have been giving me! Without you, I wouldn't have continued this book at all and marked it as a 'failed experiment' But we all know that's not what happened! So see ya next time!

P.S found these awesome pics on the internet...

S found these awesome pics on the internet