Gravity Falls

GRAVITY FALLS, OREGON 3 YEARS LATER DIPPER'S P.O.V.

"Wow! We're actually back!" For the first time in 3 years, I would finally get to see the weird and at the same time wonderful town where it all started.

"C'mon, don't you wanna see the Mystery Shack again?" My twin sister, Mabel was excited as a puppy when I told her we were going back to Gravity Falls. She was excited the whole bus ride!
"I sure as hell do!" I told her.
When we arrived at the Mystery Shack, we both immediately ran to the door.he
"SOOS!" We both screamed. We were really excited to see our old friends again.
Especially Wendy. I started chatting with her on Facebook and Twitter recently. Soos greeted us with open arms.
Literally. Open arms. HUGE arms, as a matter of fact. "Wow, Soos, did you lose weight or gain weight? Then she punched him playfully in the gut. Then, I saw Ford come out the vending machine. "Great uncle Ford!" we both shouted at the same time. We hugged him and he said, "Hi kids! Glad you're back! Dipper, I have something important to tell you down at the lab."
"I'll be back soon, Mabel." I said. I followed Ford through the secret doorway behind tne vending machine and down to the hidden lab under the Mystery Shack. "Ok, Do you know what that is?" He pointed at a red dot on a coputer screen. "That is a transdimensional portal and something's gonna come out of our portal in 3 hours!"
"Do you think its... Bill?" I asked him.

"Could be, but i'm not certain."

"Wow."

"I need you to help me look after the portal while I go get some equipment."

3 hours later, It opened.