Chapter One "Awkward First Meeting"

SEOUL, KOREA

A Month After

Yeoboseyo(Hello), yae (yes) this is Xavier...I know. Those punks chased me yesterday so I am lying low. Come here at my hideout. Hwag-in (okay).

Xavier sighed as he went back on his bed after the call, it was Yuki. She is a half Japanese-Korean exchange student from the US who is looking to invite him on her birthday but he told her she can't go out. She volunteered to bring food and drinks and celebrate it with him. She thinks he is her boyfriend just because he beds her.

Aissshhhhh! That girl never learns! But what do I do? I don't want to make her sad on her birthday right? But I don't want to die yet either. Not with an empty stomach! (his stomach growls )

Looking at his well sculpted body, he said " Ahhh I don't want to ruin you but my appetite is more important at times...for sure that chick brought something for me.."

He grins and closed his eyes as he waits for her.

He isn't too harsh at times, especially with girls. But he never promises any of them, still they continue to see him. They just can't resist his charm -that's all. He thought, boasting.

He was right though, aside from his body- he is good looking,too. A flower boy they said.

Hahaha

"Flower boy my ass!" he thought.

But it works for him, so he isn't about to complain.

Only when they become clingy that's when he gets agitated and dump them.

He got up and decided to take a shower.

You never know, she might want something for a present- and he has only himself to offer.

He grinned as he walked inside the bathroom to take a shower as he stripped his clothes off and dropped them all on the floor.

He was about to lock the door when he heard urgent knocks on the door. He went out of the bathroom and went to open the door without even putting a towel on to hide his nudity.

Why would he when Yuki already saw him like this a couple of times, for sure she wouldn't mind right?

He urgently opens the door as he wants to continue his shower he just wants to urge her in.

"Hi.." he heard. He was looking at her shoes first before looking at her face- he opened the door wide.

"Come on in..but hurry as I am about to go to the shower! Aiisshh!" but when she didn't move to get in, he turned and finally looked at her

" Yuki...this is not...." he stopped and his eyes grew wide.

A woman who isn't Yuki is infront of him, eyes wide with shock and her hads covered her mouth, she also dropped her purse on the floor and a what looks like luggage she was holding with her other hand.

Xavier didn't know whether or not to close the door or cover himself.

"What??!Who are you?" ( In Korean) he managed to ask the woman who in fairness looks beautiful in her simple white long sleeves top and a pair of blue denim pants.

He knows beauty when he sees one.

She managed to calm herself down and looked down," Ahhh, I'm sorry I don't speak Korean....but before you ask me anything else can you please cover yourself and let me in?" she said in English.

Xavier knows how to speak English - but just enough for basic conversation.

Still wide eyes, Xavier quickly run to the bathroom and took his robe and puts it on.

When he got out she was already inside, seated comfortably and the main door was closed.

"Heyyy...who are you? And why you are sitting on my couch?" he asks his hold on the robe tight, although a lot of women already saw his nudity but for some reason he was embarrassed in front of this woman.

She smiled and looked at him and handed him a piece of paper.

"Isn't this the right address?" she asks.

"Yae...err Yes," then it hit him.

He posted one of the rooms he had- since he lives in a two-bedroom apartment for rent. Usually tourists on short visits rent it through airbnb, an online website where you can book private rooms or houses for short or long term use.

He smiled.

"Oh yes....I completely forgot about it. You must be...."

"Jasmin...I'm Jasmin."

She said offering her hand.

Hesitant, he took her hand anyway.

She was blushing as he can see, he thought she was Korean,too. He knows from her email when she rented the room that she is from Manila.

"Hi Jasmin, Xavier. I forgot that today was your arrival date. I ...something came up so I am not my usual self. Anyway, come on I will show you the room."

Jasmin smiled and stood up took her luggage and purse and followed him.

Jasmin is here on a much needed alone time. For a week maybe more, depending on how it goes. Her work was so hectic plus she has something she needs to find out here in Seoul,too.

"Hayyyyyyy nakakaloka tong Koreanong toh! Bakit ganito ang welcome sa akin ? Hubad na Koreano? Ahhh pero in fairness, ang ganda ng katawan nya ha at saka yong ano...(Omo! I'm going crazy! What a welcome? A naked Korean hunk? Ahhh but in fairness, he is quite a hunk. Oh, those muscles...and the...)

she closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to erase the image of him a while ago.

Jasmin stop it! You will be staying with him in one house so get a grip of yourself!

She followed Xavier inside the room, her face still blushing.

Xavier saw that she's blushing.

He grinned.

"What shall I call you?" he asks trying to make her feel comfortable.

Evading his gaze she said:
"My friends call me Jazz but we're not really friends so Jasmin is fine.." she said and soon after saying it she felt bad.

Ahhhhh Jasmin why are you being mean?

Xavier bit his lip to stop himself from countering her obvious arrogance.

Aissssh this girl! You should be thankful you're a guest, if you happen to be a regular girl I date you will be sorry! he said to himself.