CHAPTER 15

Aissh if not for his debt he'd have more time to follow Jasmin...Xavier said.

He is on his way to meet one of his friends who gave him information to make money, he wants to pay his debt fast so he can get out of the strings of that rat bastard.

He would've loved to see where and who Jasmin is meeting. He has this this tingling feeling that he can's shake off. He knew something is off. He felt like Jasmin is not just an ordinary tourist here in Seoul. There was more to it. He has a strong sense of it.

He puts his black leather jacket on and looks at himself one more time.

You're handsome Xavier. I know you are... he said talking to himself in the mirror and then combed through his hair with his finger as he pocketed his phone and keys.

Scrambled thoughts in his mind but the only one thing common with all of it is - Jasmin.

He is screwed, so much, he thought. Of what, he doesn't know yet.

Aishhh... he muttered as he walked out of the apartment.

At the hotel, Alexander gave the key to the valet and emerged out of his car.

He looked at his reflection on the side mirror, satisfied, he walked inside the hotel.

Jasmin looked at her watch while inside the taxi. She isn't late, but close to it. She can see the hotel up ahead.

She was going to send a message to Agent Alexander that she is going to be late but decided against it. She is almost there, a couple of minutes late won't piss him off, hopefully.