It all explodes

"Stop it Greg." Robin groggily mummbles into her pillow. The tickling sensation on her foot continues.

"Greg I said stop!" She says again. The tickling increases and soon turns into pinches. Trying to ignore her brother Robin turns over and heres the familiar crunch of leaves. Her eyes snap open as she realizes she's no longer in her fluffy queen sized bed. Wearily looking down she realizes the pinching sensation is a swarm of ants snapping at her feet. Shreiking she gets up and hobbles up and down trying to shake the creatures off.

"Just great, now my feet will be swollen to the size of Jupiter." she mutters assesing the damage. Grabbing her phone she notes she only has one bar left, and that school starts in almost two whole hours. Even better, she can't sleep anymore. Sighing, she picks herself up and looks in the window of her fathers house.

Good. The coast is clear.

Unlocking the door she quietly slips inside and turns around to find her father there with a mug of hot chocolate and the paper in his hands.

"Dang it." she mutters under her breath.

"Looks like you slept well." He laughs with the familiar smile she knows so well. Ignoring him she trudges up the stairs to her room.

"Oh no you don't. If your going to use the facilities in my house, you must at least say good moring." he says giving her a stern look. Sending him a head nod she begins the stairs again.

"Last time i checked, saying good moring involved words."Staring him down she contemplates whether she should just go to school like this, or suck it up and apologize. Remembering she's supposed to ask out Clark today, a quick "good moring" slips out of her mouth and she belts it up stairs.

Once done with her shower she straigtens the curly mass of hair on her head, and searches her closet for anything that will fit. Everything is too big. Even the rings on her fingers have more wiggle room. Reaching into the way back she pulls out and old jean skirt. Eyeing it she checks the size. 9's. The last time she'd been a 9 was 6th grade. Holding her breath and sucking her stomach in she puts it on, and finds its just barely even snug. Her eyes widen and she searches for a quarter sleve shirt. Matching it with keds and a light jacket she examines her self in the mirror.

Her staight light brown hair that goes down to the small of her back, contrasts sharply with her light blue quater sleve shirt. The jean skirt stops mid thigh, and shows her slimmer legs. Slimmer, not skinny, she reminds herself. Her grey keds and white jacket add a casual touch, so it doesn't seem like shes trying to hard. Robin's light green eyes blink back at her and she sees just how tired she is. Attempting to smile, she quickly shuts her mouth when she sees all the yellow instead of white. Swallowing hard she ignores the scratchy feeling in her throat.School starts in just around 20 miin and she throws her bookbag over her shoulder and heads downstairs.

"Join me for breakfast?" Her father asks.

Shaking her head she tries to get past him.

"Look Robin, I understand you're mad. But I was hoping we could talk about this."She shakes her head and stares at the ground.

"Fine," he sighs, "no talking, but atleast eat.Come to think of it, you haven't eaten breakfast for almost two weeks now." he says looking at her face. Noticing the rings around her eyes he puts his hand to her forehead.

"Are you okay?" he asks a look of worry clouds his features. Nodding she puts her hand over her mouth to cover up her teath and mumbles, "Just cold." pretending to breath into them to keep them warm. His eyes narrow at her knuckels and he studies her carefully.

"Robin are-"

"I'll eat! What are we having?" She blurts trying to change the subject.

"Okay, but y-your not making yourself...." he motions with his hands the rest of his sentence.