To eat the cupcake or not to eat? That is the question.

The Cupcake .

The petite, charming, daughter of the Cake, always outshining its simple sweet sister the muffin. The cupcake! Friend to all, and hated by no one! That is of course, till it stabs you in the back adding ten pounds to your already ample thighs. 

With that thought in mind Robin Harper walks into yet another bakery. Shaking off her yellow polka dotted umbrella, the scents and sights of sweet baking pastries transfix her to the hard wood floors of the One Stop Bake Shop. With her watering mouth and tummy thinking, she walks up to the glass counter displaying hundreds of treats, ordering the usual, she then waits for the snack while nonchalantly looking about.

"Robin! How are you honey?" Mrs. Jent, a rather round woman nearing her fifties asks coming out of the baking area.

"I'm fine Mrs.Jent, you? 

"Just wonderful! Clark got elected for class president you know? I'm just so proud of him! How on earth did I get so lucky as to have such a son?" She rambles handing Robin a red velvet cupcake. 

"Oh. . . I had no idea!"  

But of course Robin knows Clark got elected for class president! She herself voted for him about five thousand times, and who could think of anyone better for the job!

“Well you eat right there honey, I don't want you wondering about in that storm out there. When you’re done I'll have Clark walk you home, okay?" She insist pointing to a booth.

"Uhh that won't be -"

"Nonsense I'm sure he'd love too." She winks shoving Robin down in the seat.

Her cheeks instantly flare up to that embarrassing splotchy red color that looks more like a rash than a blush. Mrs. Jent doesn’t know about her crush does she? It wouldn’t be a surprise if she did; Robin practically lives at this store, inhaling pastry after pastry for the past sixteen years. And unfortunately the frequent stops have taken its toll on her petite 5’2 body. She glares at the chubby fingers which adorn her slightly pudgy hands, begging the stare to instantly skinify them.

But there’s no time for wishful thinking, there’s a bigger question to be solved here. To eat the cupcake or not to eat, that is the question? If she does eat it, it definitely won’t be helping her figure, but if she doesn’t, she’ll be thinking about it all day! Finally coming to a conclusion she reaches down preparing for the flavorful fireworks about to explode on her tongue.

“Mmm. Don’t mind if I do?” a deep voice now stealing Robin’s cupcake says.

“Hey! I paid for that!” she shrieks swatting the cupcake out of their hands without thinking. The voice burst into laughter and Robin finds herself glaring at Clark.

“Sorry.” Is all she can manage to mumble while commanding her cheeks not to blush.

“I’ts okay, common Mom says I’m takin you home.” He says still trying not to laugh, while picking up the squashed cupcake.

“Okay.” Robin squeaks following him out the door.

“Mom or Dad’s house?” He asks opening the car door for her then getting into the car himself.

“I’m staying at mom’s this week.” Starting the car they fall into a sort of awkward comfortable silence while driving. Peeking up at the super nerd next to her, Robin inwardly does a happy dance. From the oversized glasses to the mathlete sweatshirt he’s wearing everything about Clark screams nerd. She even knows for a fact he saved up his summer job money for a trip to Harry Potter world and a Star Warz convention in Florida. Yet he manages to make nerdy look so…hot.

Not one girl can deny the fact that Clark Jent  is drop dead gorgeous. Even those who believe they’re out of his league would have to think twice about turning him down if he asked them on a date. From his dirty blond hair that’s constantly a mess due to him always running a frustrated hand through it , down to his teal colored eyes that gradually get lighter the closer the color is to the pupil, almost turning into a non-existent blue. Everything about him is to die for! Thinking to herself Robin yells, I WANT him! I want him SOOO BAD I would-

“You okay?” He inquires raising an eyebrow up at her.

“Uh-huh. Why do you ask?”

“You were just mumbling about some guy.”

“No I wasn’t!”

“Yea some sexy nerdy fellow with blue eyes, and blond hair.” He says smirking at in her direction.

Kill. Me. Now.

“If only such a boy existed.” She sighs.

“Oh I dunno, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen someone who fits that description, could hook you guys up.”

“Oh yea? And when was that Mister?”

“Last night in the mirror.” he says with a wink. And with that they burst into laughter. And for some odd reason they just can’t stop. Whether it was not wanting to fall back into an awkward silence or Clark’s contagious laugh she can’t seem to stifle the giggles.Once the laughter dies down she finds herself on the drive way of her Mom’s massive house.

“Your laugh is incredibly contagious.” they both say at the same exact time.

“Jinx you owe me a soda!” they yell again at the same time like silly children, bursting into laughter once again. This time it lasts even longer just because once one of them laughs, the other enters a laughing fit just from the sound of it.

“Okay enough! I think I might just pee in my pants if this continues!” Robin yells placing a hand over his mouth.

Oh my , she thinks to herself, I can’t believe that just came out of my mouth! Waiting for the usual freak, get lost look she’s surprised to find he gives her an adorable your weird look then continues laughing while her hand is over his mouth.

“Stop! You just made me sprit!” she yells pretending to freak out about peeing in her pants.

“What!!! This is a new car!”

“Joking.” she smiles getting out of his car.

“Har. Har. Real funny.”He says rolling his eyes.

“Oh it was, you should have seen your face.”

“And I’m sure you’d love to.” He winks backing out of the drive way and leaving a poor ol’ embarrassed Robin with a blush creeping up her cheeks for the third time today.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A new story i'm starting!!! In the next chapter you'll probably be able to figure out what it's about! Inspiration for this story is Who says by Selena Gomez, yyeaaah im not a disney fan either     -____- but this song is SO good! go on, give it a go, I'm sure you'll be addicted to it! Oh! And does anybody notice something about Clark's name! (:D Clark Jent remind you of any super heroes with nerdy glasses too?!?! ;D ahahaha i'll let ya'll figure it out