Food Poisoned.

I realized I had been food poisoned. I didn't know what was worse. The thought of being food poisoned, of the pain in my stomach. Despite the fact my stomach felt like it's filled with jagged rocks, that wasn't the worst of my concerns. Me and my friends had planned to go see the attractions. We wanted to go late at night to amp up the experience.  But now that I had been food poisoned, I wasn't able to go. But I didn't just want to give up. I decided to lay in my bed and rest off the pain. I checked the clock and saw it was 10:35. I still had time. As I lay on my bed I thank. I thank of what my fried s would do without me with them. I kept thinking, and thinking. But then I stopped. Nothing happened, no pain, no nausea, and I could hear my radio again. I slowly sat up trying not to stir up the nausea. I slowly turned by head side to side. Then I started to do it faster. Until I was shaking my head in a more, fast pattern. The poison had left. I had no longer felt it. It was no longer in affect. I looked at time once more. It was 11:48 I had to meet my friends at the town square at 12:00. I quickly put the bird like mask back on. I ran outside and hopped onto my bike. I turned on a light on the front my dad had got me for my 11th birthday. I started of unto my journey. As I pedaled at a fast pass through I  wind. The wind was pouring through my mask. The wind wasn't cold, nor was it warm it was sinister. It gave me a dark, evil feeling inside. But I shook it off and suppose it was just the Halloween spirit. I pedaled nearer and nearer to the square. As I started to get closer I saw my friends. They were looking at me like I was a crazy person. I then realized that neither of them knew what a plague Doctor was. They just stopped looking and said " c'mon lets go!" I hopped of my bike and ran after them. As we ran through the crowd of people, I saw what they were leading me to. They took me too a...