Halloween

October 31st, 2016

My name is Wade and I'm here to tell you about the night I gave up Halloween.
It was Halloween night in 1976 I was 13 years old and I was dressed as a plague Doctor. From the bubonic plague times in the Roman times. I was wearing a white mask with a pointed beak like nose. I was dressed in a black robe, black trench boots, and black leather gloves. I even carried around the stick they used to keep the infected away. My brother, Andy was dressed as a green caterpillar, (he was only 5 years old). He and my little sister dressed as a fairy set off. We had left our house and started trick-or-treating. It was about 8:00 at night so my little sister was young so I needed to carry her because she was tired. Back then we could trick or treat for as long as we wanted. We went from house to house collecting as much candy as our bags and pockets could possibly carry. We saw all kinds of different costumes. Some were Soldiers, others were bunnies, some were ghosts, others were pumpkins. It was beautiful outside. Seeing so many young faces celebrating Halloween with shining light in their eyes because they were so happy.
My siblings were starting to get a bit restless. So we started back home. When we made it back we were greeted by a horde of kids surrounding the door. They were all trick-or-treaters. We patiently waited for them to pass so we could enter our home. Once we did we all split up and took out our candy. I set all mine onto my bed and put them in groups. I put the chocolate in one group and the fruits in the other. I scanned through the candy seeing what would taste best. I ended up settling on snickers bar. I took it in hand and poured the rest of my candy the bag. I unwrapped the candy and turned on the radio. I set it to my favorite channel. I sat and listened to it as I ate my candy. It was good until the radios noise started going down. I know I didn't touch the volume nob so I looked down at it.
It was set at the same volume as usual. I focused in trying to hear the radio better but then I got a horrible feeling. It was nauseating and I felt a tight pain in my stomach. My head started pounding and everything I saw was blurry. I rested onto my bed trying to think of what was wrong. It was hard to do since my head was pounding and I couldn't focus. Then It dawned on me I had been...

Hi it's me the Plague Doctor and this is my horror story. This isn't based on anything I promise. All this was Brewer in my mind. I will continue and finish this story if I get about the positive comments on this. I want to know what you guys think of it and be honest. I want to know if this is a good book so far or if needs some work. Just lemme know!
Rest in piece friends!