~1~

TRAILER ABOVE ^^^^

Lexi

It was just a regular morning, I woke up to my mom making breakfast and my dad talking to my brother. Farkle and I are twins, I'm older than him physically by two minutes, he's older then me mentally by two millenniums. He was a lot smarter than me and he knew it. Farkle and I didn't look alike, he had brown hair which was in a bowl cut that he hasn't changed in six years, same old haircut, he was skinny, he had brown eyes and he was paler then me. I was tallish, I had brown hair, bright blue eyes, I had muscle on me from sport and I was a little darker than Farkle, only because I tan.
"Morning mom." I said groggily.
"Lexi get dressed your father wants to get going." She said motioning to my room with her spatula, pancake mix flying from it in the process.
"Mom can't I just catch the subway." I whined.
"Ok, but hurry up." She said.
I ran into my room trying to find an outfit. I curled my untameable hair and packed my school bag.
I walked downstairs and mom had my breakfast in a container ready.
"Lexi do you really think that is appropriate clothing for school?" She said looking me up and down. Mom never really liked my taste in clothes, I preferred sporty while my brother preferred nerdy.
"Yes." I said adding in a hint of sarcasm.
"Fine well off you go, have a nice day." She said.
I walked out of the house and down towards the subway when I ran into someone.
"Sorry Mrs Matthews." I said looking up. Mrs Matthews was very pretty, her kids were amazing as well. Riley was smart, a little goofy but we all loved her for it. Auggie was cute and a little bit of a ratbag.
Farkle was really good friends with Riley and another girl named Maya. They'd known each other since they were six. We got along quite well but we weren't besties.
"It's ok Lexi have a good day at school." She said before scurrying off Auggie in tow.
I walked for another three minutes before I got to the subway station. It was always a lively place, street drummers, couples weird and wonderful people. My train pulled up as soon as I was about to buy a bottle of water.
Great timing I thought.
I got on the train and that's when I saw him.
He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was muscular and looked like he played a lot of sports.
There were no other seats except for the one next to him. After a lot of contemplating I finally mustered the courage to ask if I could sit there.
"H-hi I was um... Wondering if maybe I could um sit here cause there's no other seats." I stuttered.
"Sure." He said smiling at me, his teeth were pearly white.
"Thanks." I smiled back and sat down.
"I'm Lucas Friar." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake
"Lexi Minkus." I answered shaking his hand.
"Minkus, that's. Unique." He said.
"Yeah, your not the first to say that." I replied looking at my shoes.
"You go to John Quincy Adams?" He asked.
"Yeah, you?"
"I start today."
"Can I see your timetable?" I asked.
"Sure." He said handing me his timetable.
"You have all the same classes as me." I chirped happily.
"Awesome so we have gym first?" He asked.
"Yep."
"Do you play any sports?" He asked me.
"Yeah a few. You?" I asked.
"Yeah what do you play?" He asked me curious.
"Basketball, soccer, cricket, football, netball and cross country. What do you play?" I asked.
"Basketball and some other stuff." He said.
"Where are you from?" I asked.
"Texas, ma'am." He said dipping his head as if he had a hat making me laugh.
"You have a cute laugh." He said making me blush.
"Thank you." I mumbled. All to soon the train had arrived.
"Do you wanna come with me?" Lucas asked me.
"Yeah sure." I said still looking at my shoes.
We walked into school and went to gym.
Our gym teacher was nice but tried to make himself intimidating.
"Ok today we're gonna play some good old fashion dodgeball." He said, he split us into teams and blew the whistle signalling a get ready, Lucas was on the other team.
I positioned myself.
"Now we'll see if your really good." Lucas smirked.
"Damn were gonna loose, they have Lexi." I heard someone on the other team say. Lucas's smirk dropped.
"Ready, set." Then the whistle blew signalling game on.
I sprinted to one of the balls, picked it up and launched it.
Sure enough it got Lucas.
"Awh no fair" he whined.
"Sorry Lukey" I smirked.
"I will get ya next time." He said.
Gym flew by, of course my team won by two points.
"That's no fair your like some freaky dodgeball villain." Lucas said.
"Freaky dodgeball villain? Interesting choice of words." I said.
"What do we have now?" Lucas asked.
"History, you'll love it." I told Lucas "you will meet my brother."
"You have a brother?" He asked.
"Yeah he's my twin." I shrugged.
"C-cool." He stuttered.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said as if it was nothing.
We walked to history which was taught by Mr Matthews.
As soon as we stepped in Farkle stood up and ran to me.
"Why didn't you find me when you got off the train?" He asked freaking out.
"Since when do you care?" I asked astonished.
"Since your my sister." He said. "Who is this?" He asked motioning to Lucas.
"I'm Lucas Friar." He said.
"Ohhhh." I heard Riley say.
I turned to her and Maya.
"Hey Lexi." Maya said.
"Hey Maya." I said, Maya was really pretty, from what Farkle has told me she hasn't had the best parental situation.
I walked to my seat which was behind Farkle and Lucas sat in the empty chair next to me.
"Ok welcome to class, I see we have a new student." Mr Matthews said. "Would you please introduce yourself?"
"I'm Lucas Friar and I'm from Austin Texas." He said simply, then winking at me.

_____________________

Hey people's I have another book YAY I'm so excited for you guys to read this and I hope it's interesting for you. At the begging of each chapter will be one of the outfits that Lexi is wearing in that chapter.
I'm gonna try and make all the chapters at least 500 words but I wanna be able to make them all 1000+ so hope you enjoy and keep reading. I also have a playlist for chapters 1-13 on my Spotify it's, Newt_tmr_thomas. Enjoy!
Till next time lovlies! ☺️
Word Count: 1083
Edited: Yes