BEWARE

Before you begin this fic, please beware that the first three parts aren't good. Not story or grammar wise. 

This is the first fic I have ever written, so please, for the love of God, don't judge too harshly, okay? 

I recently went back to this fic and I rewrote it. If you want to read that version, it's called "The Hunter and The Little Black Kitten REWRITTEN" 

Yes, I am using this for shameless self-promotion. But I have written a multi-chapter fanfiction called Blue Eyes, which is a better story than this one (trust me). I just updated the fic, every chapter is there, it's fully finished now. Check it out. 

Synopsis of Blue Eyes: 

 When John told Dean that he and Sam had to attend high school so John could go on a hunt, he never expected it to be this complicated.Yet, here he was, sitting next to a gorgeous boy with the bluest eyes imaginable. He never meant for it to go this far, just a little flirting and maybe a hookup.However, Dean was under his spell. Knowing he was leaving in only a few weeks, he was reluctant to start a relationship but unable to stay away. They were happy. Until everything fell apart, leaving both boys heartbroken, lost without each other.What happens when fate leads them back to each other only ten years later?  

I also have this one-shot book thingy called "Destiel One-Shots" with, you guessed it, Destiel One-Shots. If you want to read it, juts go to our profile.