What Lies Beneath It All *3*

**ok 10 votes next chapter..thanks to my new fans and this is dedicated to lovemehunni...you write great stories...also comment and lovemehunni will have a special part in my next story..since i dont know your real name im going to have to use your user name..***

It was Mark.

"What do you want?"

"Can I talk to you please?"

"Fine, hurry."

"I'm sorry about that, with your brother."

"Whatever, you're a..."

I didn't even have time to finish my sentence since he pushed me against the lockers and started kissing me. What the hell was he doing? I pushed him off.

"What the fuck!"

"Audrey I know I've been an ass to you but I really like you, please give me a chance."

"Like hell, look just leave me alone okay."

"I thought you liked me too."

"No, I like someone else."

"Who, that guy you was with earlier?"

"It's none of your business."

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and kissed me roughly. I tried to push away but he was much stronger. I thought I was going to puke, get him off me.

"Yummy, you taste so good."

Ugh, I think now I might barf, right in his mouth. Then I felt the weight off me and opened my eyes. I saw Mark on the ground knocked out cold and Aidrien looking at me.

"Are you okay?"

"I am now thank you."

"It's no problem. I was looking for you anyways."

"Why?"

"For this."

Then he kissed me so gently and so soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. He nibbled on my lower lip asking for entrance so it could be deeper. My body felt love drunk, so I opened my mouth as our tongues danced together. He eventually pulled away.

"Um...i have to go."

"Why?"

"Class."

"Let me walk you."

I started to walk all drunk like, oh wait I'm going the wrong way. How the hell can a kiss mess you up this bad? I turned around and started walking the other way. Aidrien wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So I'm not the only person not thinking clearly?"

"This is your fault."

"That's fine by me."

"What's your next class?"

"Economics, you?"

"Same."

"Good then I get to sit by you and look at you all class."

"Not when you have much prettier girls in front of you."

Aidrien's POV:

Kissing Audrey was like my own piece of heaven. She had my head spinning in circles. Hell we even went the wrong way for class. I can't believe that ass forced himself on her. I want so bad to make her mine, to show her how good I can be to her.

"Not when you have much prettier girls in front of you."

How could she say that? I don't give a shit about no other girl. She's the only one in my eyes.

"But I'll be looking at the most beautiful thing in the room."

She blushed as we walked up to economics. We walked in and the teacher looked at us.

"Miss Hane you're late. And how can I help you?"

"I'm Aidrien, the new student; Audrey was helping me find my classes."

"Ok, Mr. Hunt take a seat."

I walked over and sat next to Audrey. I pushed my desk closer to hers. She looked so beautiful when she was deep in thought. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote,

'I really like you; I was kind of hoping we could be more than friends?'

She looked at it and smiled.

Audrey's POV:

I still feel so light headed from that kiss. Wow Aidrien was really something. I got to get my mind straight. Did he just scoot closer to me? Hum....what page are we on? Page...Aidrien. Shit, get out my head damn it. I opened my eyes and looked at my desk to see a piece of paper sitting there. It read

'I really like you; I was kind of hoping we could be more than friends?'

Oh my god, he just said he liked me. Wow this is like the best day of my life, by far. I quickly wrote something back and tossed it to him. He read it and looked at me sad. Here it's so much fun to joke with him.

Aidriens POV:

How the heck can she write no? Didn't she like me? Why is she smiling, god I feel so stupid. I knew I shouldn't have told her how I felt. Damn it!

***so what do you think???? does she like him or not??? hummmmm okay comment n vote thanks***