What Lies Beneath It All *2*

***sorry i havent uploaded my laptop broke jus got it fixed so here is chapter 2 hope u like VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE**

Marks POV:

I've liked her for so long today I finally get the nerve to talk to her but I couldn't find her. So I asked her friends and they told me she always runs late. Oh great now I'll have to find another time to talk to her. My friends and I were walking down the hall and we saw this boy, he looked like he was slow or something. So we decided to pick on him. We continued taunting him until he cried. We all thought it was funny. I haven't seen Audrey all day, I hope I see her at lunch but then I got to worry about the slut girlfriend of mine saying something stupid. God I don't even know why I'm with Paris. Were all sitting there laughing and having a good time when I noticed Audrey. My heart kind of skipped a beat until I saw the stem pretty much coming out her ears. Uh oh this can't be good.

Aidrien POV:

I couldn't stand the way all the girls looked at me today. I swear theres nothing more that I hate than a slut. But that girl, the girl from this morning, Audrey, there was something real about her. She seemed so beautiful and different. I have to find her, I have to talk to her, get to know her. What does she have on me that no other girl did? Ive been looking all morning for her, shes always in the back with her 3 friends and just zones out. I wonder whats in her mind, what shes really thinking. I see her friends but where is she? This is crazy Aidrien, your looking for a girl in the middle of the cafeteria, maybe she don't even eat lunch. Maybe shes one of those girls who sit at the library or something. Wait! Is that her? Shes walking across the lunch room with anger in her eyes. Uh oh this cant be good. I start walking over to her.

Audreys POV:

I cant believe this asshole, how could he? I stormed over to him. He was with that slut girlfriend of his. Whats her name, pear, peaches, oh wait its paris like I give a rats ass.

I said, "how dare you?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

He said, "what are you talking about?"

Then I felt some one behind me and noticed Aidrien, oh great another dip shit here to back up the air head jock.

I said, "your such a air head, your heads so far up your ass it's a wonder how you even think! You have no right to make fun of my brother!"

He looked puzzled for a second and said, "oh wait that's right the retards your brother. So does that make you one too?"

Of course his posy laughted at his stupid ass remark. What the hell did I ever see in this guy? I swear all jocks should just fall off the face of the earth. I was fuming now, I don't know how much I could contain myself.

I said, "RETARD! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???!!!!"

I felt Aidrien grab my wrist I guess he felt I was ready to kill him.

He said, "dude get your girl."

That's all the air head could come up with was 'dude get your girl' what the hell? Im not even his girl and no one can stop me once I get started. I yanked my wrist from him and glarded at him. He had a pleading look like he was asking me to just let it go. Hell no he done crossed the line. I cocked my hand back and swung it right across Marks face. He rubbed the red spot and looked at me in disbelief. I expected his slut to stand up for him but she knew better.

Marks POV:

I cant believe she just hit me! What the hell, I know I was an ass but that was only because my friends were there. I couldn't tell them I liked the school nobody. They would forever taunt me and I cant have that im the most popular guy here. And who the hell is the dude shes with? Why am I so jelouse, shouldn't I be mad right now? But god she looks so cute even when shes mad. I cant help but to smile at her.