When Taylor Met an Angel (a Taylor Lautner story)

Do you have a fantasy about meeting Taylor Lautner and having him fall madly in love with you? Well, you could say this story is a one version. It doesn't have wolves or vampires, just teens and drama. Enjoy! (PS feel free to give suggesstions about a new title if you dislike the one I came up with, i wont be offended)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Taylor Met an Angel

Chapter 1

The party was buzzing with people. I looked around for the large group of girls I knew I would find clustered together in a separate part of the house. Opening the french doors to a media room, I smiled and said "gotcha". My friends all turned to me, saying "hey" and "look who finally showed up". About half my group of friends are drinkers so there were quite a few dizzy girls in the circle formed on the carpet, and a few missing altogether. My best friends Kylie and Mandy, called me over. " Angel, come over here and have a seat." said Mandy. "It's truth or dare time." added Kylie. There was a mischievous glint in her eye.

*****************

"okay okay, my turn!" Kylie managed to blurt through a fit of giggles. Danielle had just been dared to makeout with the flat-screen tv in the room and had done an excellent job. "Angel, truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare." I decided. I always pick dare. A smirk formed on my friends' faces. What did they have planned?

"okay Angel," said Kylie, "listen closely; tomorrow we are going to an autograph signing for our, well mine and Mandy's, favorite actor. You are goin' to come too." That sounded bad enough to me. I am not a movie fanatic like my friends (ill explain later) so I have very little interest in celebrities. "When we are there," Kylie continued, " you are going to..."

My jaw dropped. No way was I doing this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay I know this is short, but i have written like 7 chapters that get way longer and juicier than this, trust me. if/when someone manages to read this and comment, I will post chapter 2 and maybe even chapter 3 the day following.