Chapter 4. Who's Jake?

Yo. Chapter 4 is here! ENJOY!

At this very moment I was packing my bags, they said they were coming for me. For once I didn’t know the answers for everything that was happening. I used to be “miss-know-it-all” and I was living life.  My door was shut and locked. I was scared. After the attack with my parents, I realized they left a note on my room door saying that they were going to pick me up at 6pm, which is 3 hours from now.

Great. I had no idea what was going to happen.  I packed all the essentials, toothbrush, clothes, shoes and all the other things. I also did take my phone…Even though they would probably search through my bags and take all of the things, which could possibly create contact with anyone. I decided if this was my last time seeing my parents I might as well spend time with them.

“Mum? Dad?” I shouted from my room, as I unlocked it.

Phew. This time they did respond “Yeah, honey we are down here”.

I went downstairs; to see them drinking coffee together, except there was this man about 20 years old, dressed in formal wear. “Mum… Who is this?”

Anastasia’s mum simply replied “Your uncle.”  … What.

“No he isn’t, why haven’t I heard of him till now then? Huh?” 

“Alright, he isn’t your uncle; I just wanted to see your response. This actually Jake, he is the person who will be escorting you to the place…that we discussed… you know the whole message on your room.” That’s nice mum, make it anymore less subtle.

“What? What is he 2 years older than me? Please don’t tell me this is dad’s “business” as you said earlier, Also this guy is about the same age as me?!” You’ve got to be kidding; this is the guy that’s supposedly supposed to kidnap me?

“No darling… he is the son, of the business man your dad is involved with.” 

“Yeah I am, oh yeah remember cutie? I’m your -worst nightmare.”   Oh what the monkey business. C’mon he’s the caller! It’s Him. Really? Haha and I thought I was going to be this big tough guy, in mafia clothes. I just started laughing hysterically, I can’t believe that is what I was freaking scared from, a guy the same freaking age as me! This is insane.

Jake just stared at me, giving me this curious yet confused looked. But that washed away, as he regained composure. “Cut the crap, this is not funny. I am taking you in a minute, so you better get your butt up stairs and get ready, or do you want to leave without all of your ‘essential’ ?”

All of a sudden, I had a plan. “O-h alright… I’ll be right back.”

I have to get out of here quick. 

I know this chapter is really short! But the next one will be longer i promise! xx VOTE COMMENT FAN.