Chapter 3. Kidnapping in our own house?

I know my writing needs alot of work, but here is what i got so far. :P (: enjoy. 

“Welcome to Spain” I read through our car window on a sign up high. I can’t believe I’m really in Spain, Who would have thought, I’m back home.  I should be happy about this, except I’m still thinking about the look of Ryan’s face when I left them with tears about to come to his eyes.

I didn’t realize we had arrived because I fell asleep for the rest of the ride home.

“Honey, wake up we’re there..” she whispered.

“What? We are there already” I say while looking outside, whoa. I thought my house was nice; I’m looking at a freaking stone mansion. I think I’m going to really like staying at Spain after all, I thought.

My room was just amazing, with beautiful cream white walls and a huge queen bed in the middle, with the most amazing bed cover and everything colour coordinated with purple. Wait… I wonder how my mum & dad can afford all of this? It was too good to be true... something is not right. 

 « Mum! » no answer…

« Dad!? » Still no answer.

I started to worry; I looked in every single room running from each to each. That was until I ran into the living room huffing and puffing. There was my mother and father tied up to chairs with the saddest expression on their face, it was so hurtful to see. They’re mouths were taped up and you can see bruises and cuts on their bodies and faces. I looked around to see who had my parents, but no one was there.

I was so angry. Who would have done such thing a dastardly thing, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t him, it couldn’t be-he got what he wants so far.

I come up to my parents cautiously, making sure nothing was going to creep up behind me or some trap I might just go in. When I reach them I quickly peel of their tapes on their mouth. I waited for them to speak. But they didn’t, not one word.  They just stared at me wordlessly. I decided to also not speak, thinking the best is silence right now. I untied their ropes so they can be free.

Which to finally they were responding to, they both got up at once and hugged me, both of them. I looked up to my mum and dad they were both silently crying. I didn’t know what to do in this situation except watch and cry with them. But then sudden they both stopped abruptly and looked at each other than to me. What was going on? Why are they acting like this? That’s all that was going through my mind.

My mother also then suddenly started to speak, but it was a mumble because she was crying. I couldn’t understand her.

“What is it mum? I can’t understand you!” I say confused.

“I’m sorry honey, it’s not my choice, I don’t know what to do. Some people are coming here to take you away in a few minutes. They are not good people; promise me you will take care of yourself and that you won’t trust one thing they say. Dad & I will try and get you out of this. I promise honey. I’m not how long you will be gone, but they are taking you away. I’m sorry.” My mum said, while crying hysterically and shaking me.

What the heck? What in the world is she talking about? Someone is taking me away? Is she abandoning me or something, what is this?! I’m so confused! I’ve never seen my parents this terrified, so its definitely not a joke.

I look at my dad for some understanding from him, to explain what mum is telling me. I want him to tell me mum is being crazy right now. But no, nothing will ever go my way.

“I’m sorry Anastasia, it really isn’t our choice. I love you Anastasia, I want you to know that what ever happens that we will always love you. Mum is saying the truth; someone is going to take you away. Please don’t listen to a word they say. It’s something to do with our…Business… Honey, you know that we love you okay.” My dad says and I can’t believe it- he is also in tears.

What is happening? First with him. Then with Ryan. Then meeting the guy named Spain. Also now my parents were just tied up and hurt by someone in our new house. I’m also apparently about to be taken away. WHAT IS THIS?!

I knew it was too good to be true…

I hope you really like this chapter.. (= <3

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.